Beginners and Beyond MILES GAME

Team Corredores - January 2013 (Read 101 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Nuinta - Welcome!  I'm the team captain by default. Mostly that means if you can't post miles yourself, post here or message me and I can post them for you. You aren't missing anything up here except some very cold weather. We'll listen to your complaints about the heat in a few months. Since you don't yet have anything planned after your HM in February, I'd suggest trying a variety of race distances and look around for something in the late fall as a goal race, maybe another HM so you can see the improvement.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

mrpink

Took an unplanned 2 1/2 week hiatus due to the flu. It really knocked me on my ass. I finally got back out there for a shakedown run of a whopping 2.3 miles yesterday. Felt good to get back out there none the less. Hoping to ramp back up to 25-30 mpw over the next month or so.

Hopefully that's the end of sick/injury season for me.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Mr Pink - hope you're feeling better now

Finally got my RR posted for Sunday's track meet, The title says it all: Disappointing but Acceptable.

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Last day of the month to get in some mileage. Ran a good interval workout yesterday, 6 x .4 miles on a small loop at the park in about 8:15 pace. Of course I so tired today that it will be questionable whether I can get in the 6.6 miles I need to reach 150 for the month. Temps as such aren't too bad today, upper 40s F, but the winds are 25-35 mph with gusts over 40.

For those who don't visit the RW thread, John (pygzilla) ran 2:59:22 for his marathon.

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K