Northeast PA

Get together (Read 288 times)

Carl A

To continue what we started in a different thread, I'm also interested in a group run. I can get to Lake Scranton for a lap any weekday at 7:00. Judging from the logs, we'll probably be running different paces, but the 3.57-mile distance is short enough that I could catch up with anyone who's done before me in the parking lot, after our run. Other times, locations, and distances might also be possible for me. Also, if we want to do two laps, 6:30 would be better. I'll be out of town next week, so if we're going to do this, could we have it sometime early in March?

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

March is cool. Am or Pm? Also, what about early Sunday mornings, Sunday afternoons, or Saturdays?
        Saturdays are best for me so long as we plan ahead. But I still have 2 more marathons this spring, one in march and one in april so schedule is kind-of tight. May or later would be better, maybe we could actually have a few, maybe monthly or bi-monthly. Once summer gets hear my schedule really opens up.
        2010 Goals
        Succesful pacing jobs at Shamrock (3:20)...
        VTU 100 Ultramarathon - finish
        at least 250 miles/mo., 3000+ miles for the year
        MattB

Saturdays are best for me so long as we plan ahead. But I still have 2 more marathons this spring, one in march and one in april so schedule is kind-of tight. May or later would be better, maybe we could actually have a few, maybe monthly or bi-monthly. Once summer gets hear my schedule really opens up.
          I think I saw you today at the Cookies, I was going to introduce myself but didn't know if that'd be weird or not.
            I was there so its likely that it was me. Hey, if anyone sees me and wants to introduce themselves that is great. Won't be wierd. If I see any of y'all I will most likely introduce myself too.
            2010 Goals
            Succesful pacing jobs at Shamrock (3:20)...
            VTU 100 Ultramarathon - finish
            at least 250 miles/mo., 3000+ miles for the year