Northeast PA

Carmello Bar (Read 289 times)

So I reached the first goal of the Carmello Bar but then was happy with the progress I've made so far that I didn't want to ruin it with a Carmello Bar. Stupid Carmello Bar defeated me in the end anyway! I rewarded myself with these little headbands that keep the hair out of my face when I run instead. I know girly!!! Have a great day everyone! Smile
      Nice work! I'm rewarding myself with a motorcycle jacket....ok I was going to get that anyway. I will be picking up a couple new pairs of shoes though!
        With your mileage you better get yourself some shoes. I logged in earlier this AM and was checking out the stats and knew you must not have logged in your stuff yet. And sure enough I checked in a little later and WHAMMO the man added some serious mileage once again. Great job- you should definetly reward yourself!
          Thanks! If only I got paid by the mile! I have to wait until I can afford the shoes to pick them up. I have some new Brooks Axioms on the way direct from the factory. We'll see how they work. I have a pair of Wave Rider 10's coming to, but I don't know when they will get here. I have to pick up another pair of speed work shoes though. My other ones are just a little too small to use anymore.