Northeast PA

question for willamona (Read 242 times)

I'm curious to know what you do to keep yourself motivated to run 20+ miles on a treadmill? I'm lucky I can do 5 w/o driving myself nuts with boredom.. serious question.. I'm actually applauding your effort.
    MattB

I'm curious to know what you do to keep yourself motivated to run 20+ miles on a treadmill? I'm lucky I can do 5 w/o driving myself nuts with boredom.. serious question.. I'm actually applauding your effort.
      I'd be really interested to know that too. I once saw Wendy Blass at 12 miles and I thought THAT was crazy! My treadmill record is 4 miles lol

Hawt and sexy

iPod, and HBO. I seriously watch tv and listen to tunes when on the treadmill. I also don't worry about the small stuff. If I have to pee, I go pee. If I get hungry, I grab some candy. I keep a supply of ultra type foods next to the treadmill, along with water and Gatorade. If I need more, I go and get more. If you have to, run for an hour and take a 5 minute break, then jump back on the 'mill. The miles still add up.

I'm touching your pants.