Northeast PA

Happy New Year, RA NEPARunners! (Read 371 times)

Carl A

Here's to making the most of our potential in 2008!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Time to sit down for a serious goal setting session. Cool Hope everyone has a great, injury free '08.
      2010 Goals
      Succesful pacing jobs at Shamrock (3:20)...
      VTU 100 Ultramarathon - finish
      at least 250 miles/mo., 3000+ miles for the year
      MattB

Time to sit down for a serious goal setting session. Cool Hope everyone has a great, injury free '08.
        Same from me. I've taken too much time off over the holiday and I'm not waiting for the new year to start back up Tongue
          I'm with ya's if I can get rid of these nagging injuries!
          Carl A

Here are the running goals I've set for 2008: 1. Train for a Boston qualifying time at the Pocono Marathon, May 4. 2. Train for the Delaware 100 in September. Of these, I think #1 will be more of a challenge. Even if I don't make it to Boston '09, I'm hoping that the training will set me up well to work toward #2. Hope those problems go away, Rob, and that we all have a great year.

I feel ya Rob....this IT band thing is driving me crazy! My goal would be to get a year of training in with no serious setbacks!
                How are you making out with your IT Kyle? Any progress Are you planning on running February Freeze?
                  IT's coming along. I won't be racing the Freeze, though I may run it with a friend.
                  Carl A

It was good to see you at the store today, Kyle. I'm going to try to talk my family into making a road trip for the Freeze.