Northeast PA

I stumbled onto a new log feature... (Read 224 times)

Hawt and sexy

You can add a streak counter. It's under customize on the top left in the running log. Not sure if I will keep it yet, but it's there.

I'm touching your pants.

Carl A

I failed miserably at streaking before, but maybe I'm stronger now. Temptation beckons again! Smile Amanda - you've been getting in some good mileage. I think that if the summer continues like this you'll do well in August. I'm striving to keep a similar approach for Delaware.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

I found that yesterday. I think eric fixed it last night, because I was showing a streak of 766 days yesterday and now only 133. It must have been counting all runs before. I took two days in december and did cycle trainer workouts so my run streak only starts from then.
        2010 Goals
        Succesful pacing jobs at Shamrock (3:20)...
        VTU 100 Ultramarathon - finish
        at least 250 miles/mo., 3000+ miles for the year

Hawt and sexy

Thanks Carl. I gotta get my mileage back up. I need to BQ again this year. Smile

I'm touching your pants.

make sure you plan your BQ run late enough in the fall then it will serve for 2 years. The date for 2010 was Sept 27th 2008 so if you plan something for October, or November 2009 it should work for the next 2 years (2010 and 2011). Good Luck!
            2010 Goals
            Succesful pacing jobs at Shamrock (3:20)...
            VTU 100 Ultramarathon - finish
            at least 250 miles/mo., 3000+ miles for the year