Sub-4 Marathon Group

May 2013 (Read 58 times)

Ball of Fury

I feel left out since you friended me but didn't add me to any group. Sniff!

You are already a member of the group silly!  Jedi just added me today!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Ball of Fury

Well, DH and I signed up for the Carmel marathon...price was going from $37 to $75 on Sunday so figured we shouldn't wait.  It is 1 month after Shamrock so should be about perfect.  Hopefully, I will be all fixed and ready for a BQ attempt at that point but who knows!

Docket_Rocket

Which group.  The marathoner dailies?  I am so confused!  Mostly because I am hungry.

You are already a member of the group silly!  Jedi just added me today!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ball of Fury

Which group.  The marathoner dailies?  I am so confused!  Mostly because I am hungry.

Yes.  Eat a cupcake...that will help!

Docket_Rocket

I am at the office and there are no cupcakes!

I ate a donut and now I am at lunch.  So there.

I have not seen you posting there.  Now go!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

akalei - hopefully i will see you at Boston in 2015 as well. Glad you decided not to. I am a big believer in being prepared for a marathon and not just slogging thru it. BIG reason i don't run more than 1 or 2 a year.

Jedi: Registration for Potts closed yesterday, and I took it as a sign that I shouldn't do it!  My plan was to shoot for a 20-miler next weekend and see how I felt, then sign up.  So now I'll just go to NYC on Memorial Day weekend and come to terms with the fact that if I BQ at Wineglass, 2015 it is!  Things could be worse, I suppose. 

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

I am at the office and there are no cupcakes!

I ate a donut and now I am at lunch.  So there.

I have not seen you posting there.  Now go!

Pad Kee Mao....best ever in the whole world. Thai food yum

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

SprinklesRunner

Whippet

Jedi & Akalei - BQ 2015 party??? I'm really hoping

Ami- friended you, maybe I can be part of this illustrious fb group!  i sent a msg but it said i sent it to your other folder...whatever that means lol.

Me- 6 miles today, 5 at MP, without even noticing that I was running near MP.  I just went out and realized I hit an 8:27 mile and went with it. Didworkgotfast?

13.1: 1:45 | 26.2: 3:55

Docket_Rocket

I am allergic to shellfish so finding things I can eat at Thai restaurants is hard, but I love Thai food!  Yum.

I had spaghetti with pinenuts, parmesan in pesto sauce.  Yum.

Pad Kee Mao....best ever in the whole world. Thai food yum

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Didworkgotfast indeed! I thought this article about BQing was interesting and maybe even a little depressing to a degree:

http://www.marathonnation.us/

Jedi & Akalei - BQ 2015 party??? I'm really hoping

Ami- friended you, maybe I can be part of this illustrious fb group!  i sent a msg but it said i sent it to your other folder...whatever that means lol.

Me- 6 miles today, 5 at MP, without even noticing that I was running near MP.  I just went out and realized I hit an 8:27 mile and went with it. Didworkgotfast?

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

Docket_Rocket

Weirdest comment ever:

"If I get to the marathon distance, we will need to redo some of your destination marathons, so I can do them."  Mr. Docket.

Score!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

akalei - I invited you to a PA BQ group too i just joined this week.

Up Next:

???

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Weirdest comment ever:

"If I get to the marathon distance, we will need to redo some of your destination marathons, so I can do them."  Mr. Docket.

Score!

^jealousSmile

Up Next:

???

I am allergic to shellfish so finding things I can eat at Thai restaurants is hard, but I love Thai food!  Yum.

I had spaghetti with pinenuts, parmesan in pesto sauce.  Yum.

Thats bogus. It was funny. It's a very small hole in the wall, authentic Thai food place. In fact, I was one of the only non Asian patrons. But as I sat there I noticed we were rocking out to Darius Rucker's Wagon Wheel. Funny

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

Ball of Fury

Weirdest comment ever:

Score!

Awesome!!