The League of Extraordinary Runners

Race Results (Read 2297 times)

Perry, can you send me that photo? Big grin

I didn't give that run my full effort, but I definitely exerted myself. I went about 87.4% for the whole thing and then didn't kick it in for fear of jacking my foot up.

philibusters

Will write a race report later, but I ran a 3:09:47 at Shamrock today.  That was the gun time.  I actually started close to the start line, but realistically 4 or 5 seconds could come off of that.  My friend Michael Leech ran 3:04:56.  I got to run with my law school classmate Ann Battle for about one minute early in the race (about mile 3 or 4) and ended up beating her by over a minute (She ran 3:10:55).

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Results not only don't list you, but they don't list anyone at that exact time...

But regardless, congratulations on a nice big PR. Hope your knee is okay tomorrow.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Durrr

I knew that Phil had it in him to challenge Joe's 2010 Wineglass time (just about a minute off).

philibusters

The results still are not listing me, but I got an email from j and a racing who timed the race saying my time is 3:09:23.  I am going to email them today to ask why I am not in the results.

Congrats on the good run and for not finishing far off from your friend. Did you start with him? Maybe all these questions will be answered in your report!

philibusters

I knew that Phil had it in him to challenge Joe's 2010 Wineglass time (just about a minute off).

Sadly if I just had a strong finish rather than having a mild fade the last two miles I could have made up a minute in just the last two miles.

Durrr

The results still are not listing me, but I got an email from j and a racing who timed the race saying my time is 3:09:23.  I am going to email them today to ask why I am not in the results.

You've had issues in the past with alternate spellings of your name. Did you try searching for Fillmore Cullum in the results?

philibusters

You've had issues in the past with alternate spellings of your name. Did you try searching for Fillmore Cullum in the results?

I am in the Shamrock results--97th place.

Durrr

The pace column of those results is really screwed up ... unless maybe it's indicating what each runner's pace was at the end?

Durrr

It would appear that none of us ran Hospice this year. No Rapps in the results!

philibusters

They are out of town.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Joe, you were right - it is too early in the season for them (F) to go under 4 (in the 1500).

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I just discovered that Virén tried the triple in 1976. He came in 5th in the marathon.

He only ran it for the heck of it. It's pretty impressive he did that well or else it speaks ill of the other competitors in the event. His training primarily consisted of doubles we would find very doable. His actual distances in training were nothing outrageous. He did that mostly off good 10k training.

It's worth noting that Gebreselassie ran his Berlin PR off 10k training.