The beautiful persons club

Blaine...NICE! (Read 398 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

oh yeah! and i have finally decided on my goal weight. I've been saying 125-127 forever....so I decided to just pick 126.2 Tongue

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! My goal is 123-126 (9 stone, tee hee). I'd be healthy anywhere between 120-130. I'd run faster, too. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

It seemed like an unnecessarily inflammatory comment. I felt the need to be a smart ass, even if it meant feeding the troll.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sometimes feeding trolls is fun. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Exactly, if trolls get to have fun at our expense, shouldnt we be allowed to do the same? Evil grin

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Exactly, if trolls get to have fun at our expense, shouldnt we be allowed to do the same? Evil grin
                Makes sense! JK was annoyed that I corrected the troll for his INCORRECT grammar correction (LOL), but I couldn't let it pass. That's my pet peeve, when someone plays grammar police and he or she is WRONG! I know my grammar isn't perfect in every post, and I don't expect everyone else's to be, either. It's a running board! That kid is a real pain, assuming he's really a kid. It's weird how his writing goes from very immature to polished in different posts.

A Saucy Wench

Makes sense! JK was annoyed that I corrected the troll for his INCORRECT grammar correction (LOL), but I couldn't let it pass. That's my pet peeve, when someone plays grammar police and he or she is WRONG! I know my grammar isn't perfect in every post, and I don't expect everyone else's to be, either. It's a running board! That kid is a real pain, assuming he's really a kid. It's weird how his writing goes from very immature to polished in different posts.
                  If you hadn't, I would have. Just because that particular one is a pet peeve of mine...people changing me to I and I to me incorrectly and telling me I am wrong. We engineers can be sticklers. Evil grin Although I did actually teach rudimentary grammar for awhile, I used to teach GMAT classes. MTA: But I suck at punctuation.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

<--- queen="" of="" the="" comma-splice=""></--->
                    MTA: But I suck at punctuation.

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

OH please don't say I have to have good grammer to be a BP. When my kids are in junior high and don't want to study their English, I'm going to tell them, "One day you'll spend your evenings posting on Internet forums and not have time for grammar checks."

Bugs

A Saucy Wench

OH please don't say I have to have good grammer to be a BP. When my kids are in junior high and don't want to study their English, I'm going to tell them, "One day you'll spend your evenings posting on Internet forums and not have time for grammar checks."
                        you dont have to have good grammar. or punctuation. or spelling or capitalization. You just cant tell us we are wrong. Big grin

you dont have to have good grammar. or punctuation. or spelling or capitalization. You just cant tell us we are wrong. Big grin
                          this is just soooo wrong....perfection is EVERYTHING!!! NOTHING.else.matters.... Angry

A Saucy Wench

this is just soooo wrong....perfection is EVERYTHING!!! NOTHING.else.matters.... Angry
                            you're wrong.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.