The beautiful persons club

What happened to Globule? (Read 390 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oh, wait. Never mind.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh Mighty Wing

GoBlue you feeling the need for some attention??? Big grin
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

GoBlue you feeling the need for some attention??? Big grin
        No, I'm just preemptively starting the thread so that when I do disappear for while, the thread will conveniently be at your disposal. Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

No, I'm just preemptively starting the thread so that when I do disappear for while, the thread will conveniently be at your disposal. Cool
          That's very considerate. However, we've taken a vote. You're not allowed to leave.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That's very considerate. However, we've taken a vote. You're not allowed to leave.
            Ah, yes. Much like The Swamp. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. But why not? I mean, we are all juts prisoners here of our own device.

Oh Mighty Wing

because we are programmed to recieve
              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Damn. I stabbed it with my steely knife, but I just couldn't kill the beast. That bastard's tough.

Oh Mighty Wing

yeah but common - we've got pink champagne on ice because we're livin it up at the hotel Ca

The Greatest of All Time

Her mind is Tiffany Twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz.
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I actually lived in the Hotel California for 13 years. The last thing I remember I was running for the door. But I still haven't found the passage back to the place I was before (Michigan -- seems like a dream to me now). Somehow, I ended up in sweet home Alabama.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dude! Hope you're feeling better. BTW, love the Gus avatar. One of the high schools here in Huntsville is Grissom high school.

The Greatest of All Time

Dude! Hope you're feeling better. BTW, love the Gus avatar. One of the high schools here in Huntsville is Grissom high school.
                          I could only resurface for a proper music thread. I can't run, but I can still play my guitars (and have been...a lot). HC is one of my favorite songs to play and sing when I am dead drunk. I know that chord progression like my own name. Yes, Gus was a stud. Much respect. That series that just ran on the Discovery channel reignited my love of early NASA history. Being high-level math challenged myself, I cannot fathom how they all pulled it off. Amazing.

Oh Mighty Wing

HEY!!! We should have known music lyrics would bring you running!!!
                            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I could only resurface for a proper music thread. I can't run, but I can still play my guitars (and have been...a lot). HC is one of my favorite songs to play and sing when I am dead drunk. I know that chord progression like my own name.
                              Bm -- F# -- A -- Em -- G -- D -- Em -- F# -- F#7 MTA, at least I think so. Can't remeber the chorus chord w/o actually playing it though. Starts with G I think.

The Greatest of All Time

HEY!!! We should have known music lyrics would bring you running!!!
                                You have seen my myspace page, so you know. Running, eh Good Music. Ah!