The beautiful persons club

Bedazzling taken to new, um, extremes (Read 544 times)

My running partner!

Amazingly that made me feel better - I'm not the only one!   Thanks
    Kat

Another Passion

Yep, the more weight I lose, the worse it looks...all puckery and wrinkly.  Like a latex balloon found behind the sofa 2 weeks after the party.

So descriptive!  Nice.  Tammy would love to have a tummy tuck as well after two non-C section abdominal surgeries.  Perhaps the three of you could get together and get a volume discount with a surgeon?  I think she looks fantastic, but I know that it bothers her and the only way to get rid of the baggage, other than utter starvation, would be surgically.  On a more positive note... I think all you active women are awesome and... most assuredly, beautiful persons!  Wink

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

A Saucy Wench

Sometimes I wish we all could look at ourselves through male eyes.  Because really for most men its more along the lines of "boobs :check  ass:check   lets me see her naked: check  lets me play with her naked: check check"  All good.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Another Passion

Sometimes I wish we all could look at ourselves through male eyes.  Because really for most men its more along the lines of "boobs :check  ass:check   lets me see her naked: check  lets me play with her naked: check check"  All good.

You make us out to sound so, um, simple and uncomplicated when it comes to being enamored by the womanly form, Ennay.  Again, your brilliance shines supreme!!   

Y'all are definitely more critical on yourselves than we would ever "see" you. 

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com