The beautiful persons club

Should Beautiful People Be Wearing This?? (Read 566 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yuck...I think those are ugly. Derek Zoolander would not approve of world records at the expense of beauty.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Shocked No! The love stick bulge makes me uncomfortable. Now is not the time to see it.

Bugs

My legs are killing me

It looks like they painted the suits on them. But then again I don't think anything could make me swim faster.
        FastTalkingFatty

Yuck...I think those are ugly. Derek Zoolander would not approve of world records at the expense of beauty.
          And he the ultimate arbitor of beauty!

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

Another Passion

Shocked No! The love stick bulge makes me uncomfortable. Now is not the time to see it.
            Especially on the women! Shocked

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

A Saucy Wench

Ahhh but were micro speedos really any better? Love stick bulge AND the fear that some non-elite swimmer would wear one at my local pool. At $550 I dont think joe "I think I am hot with my beer gut hanging over my teeny weeny suit" is buying one for 6 am lap swim. Not to mention the old suits required a brazillian to wear safely in public. I think the women look like robo-swimmer. The fabric could have been a little less sheer I think. Not attractive, but an improvement over the 80's

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Another Passion

Your Super Mom's outfit in your avatar appears quite form fitting as well Ennay. Shocked

Rick

A Saucy Wench

Your Super Mom's outfit in your avatar appears quite form fitting as well Ennay. Shocked
                  Ah yes, but I wear a cape for careful draping.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Another Passion

Rats! Big grin

Rick

Dog-Love

I think Marcus also wears a cape for careful draping. I have got to get my husband to pose like that!
                      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

The Greatest of All Time

I think Marcus also wears a cape for careful draping. I have got to get my husband to pose like that!
                        No capes here. Bribe your husband...it works.
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

No capes here. Bribe your husband...it works.
                          Marcus, where you've been? I don't wear a cape but I kind stretch like no other woman. Who am I?

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

I don't wear a cape but I kind stretch like no other woman. Who am I?
                            My dream woman?
                            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

My dream woman?
                              True, but what superhero am I?

Bugs