The beautiful persons club

Will this get me kicked out of the group? (Read 598 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Okay, so I was doing the drive-thru at Krispy Kreme this morning (hey, I ran a race yesterday. Even though it sucked, I earned it). The lady at the drive through compared me to a Beatle. Now, in their day, they were lookers. The fierce, witty John. Cute pretty-boy Paul. Mysterious brooding George. But the Krispy Kreme lady said,"You look like Ringo Starr." Now, I get why she said that -- I've got about two weeks worth of stubble, and I was wearing sunglasses. But let's face it, Ringo wasn't the looker of the group. Did I just get myself kicked out of the BPC?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

There are worse things than being compared to a rock star, even if it is the least fabulous of the Fab Four. Besides, Ringo was Marge Simpson's favorite. Big grin MTA:

Amy

A Saucy Wench

Okay, so I was doing the drive-thru at Krispy Kreme this morning (hey, I ran a race yesterday. Even though it sucked, I earned it).
        I came very close to trying my first Krispy Kreme after the race yesterday too. How old was she? Even Ringo had his groupies. Anyone with talent is beautiful anyway.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I came very close to trying my first Krispy Kreme after the race yesterday too.
          Don't do it. That's how addicts get started! No Jeff...could be worse than Ringo...you could look like...um...hmmm.... Ok. I have no point. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Don't do it. That's how addicts get started! No Jeff...could be worse than Ringo...you could look like...um...hmmm.... Ok. I have no point. Wink
            Keith Richards? & I actually dont like donuts much.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I will say this -- I'm disappointed that I didn't take the opportunity to burst into song. I would have been pretty funny to belt out a chorus of "Yellow Submarine" or "With a Little Help from My Friends" on the spot at the drive-thru. I can best affect a Ringo-like accent on "Octopus's Garden", and "Photograph" but those are a little too obscure.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Globbie, I saw this article and thought, hey, that guy looks a lot like Globule. Smile Ringo Starr is too busy and important for his fans.

Amy

Bugs

1 LATTE/DAY * 10 Years =
                  I better cut my losses starting tomorrow.

Bugs