The beautiful persons club

i like big b----arf! (Read 286 times)

New Jersey Woman Wants to Be World's Fattest Woman

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/dpgonc-donna-simpson-attempting-to-become-worlds-fattest-woman-fc-20100315

This is one of the craziest stories I've ever heard.  How can someone be so distorted to not realize she is endangering herself.  For what?  Internet fame on a fetish site?  Who's going to take care of her young kids when she's so obese she can't get up to provide for them?  At this rate she'll be not only the fattest woman but also the dumbest woman in the book of records.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Maybe not the dumbest woman...but definitely one who's not right in the head.  She needs counseling.  No sane person sets a goal like that.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Poor dear is disturbed.  Sad

Amy

A Saucy Wench

I kept looking for "the Onion" across the top of the page, but sadly no.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Not sure who is sadder, the woman or the people who support her on her quest.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not sure who is sadder, the woman or the people who support her on her quest.

If these people truly loved her and cared about her health and well-being they would tell her she needs help, instead of enabling her.  The whole thing is tragic.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I misread the headline as "New Jersey Woman Wants to be World's Fastest Woman".  Couldn't have been more off.

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com