The beautiful persons club

BP Sins Confessed (Read 328 times)

Bugs

While I'm no longer a good catholic girl I feel the need to confess.. When Dr. Fall at His Feet wanted to checkout my peroneal tendonitis today the scratching bumbs were there. I failed to shave today. Sad So embarrasing. What shall my penance be? Any other sinners out there?

Bugs

I have to admit it was a little awkward at my last physical to have a female doctor for the first time since I was 12 or 13. Didn't rise to the occasion, thankfully. Probably wouldn't embarrass me as much as it did as a kid, but I'm glad not to have had to put that to the test.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Bugs

I have to admit it was a little awkward at my last physical to have a female doctor for the first time since I was 12 or 13. Didn't rise to the occasion, thankfully. Probably wouldn't embarrass me as much as it did as a kid, but I'm glad not to have had to put that to the test.
        Oh you should have let the crane raise, would have probably made her day. Big grin I go through a whole underwear rehearsal. Sexy thongs and he thinks you got Love Doctor Syndrome and old boring cotton doesn't leave the right impression either. You guys are lucky, you don't have to worry about matching bras and panties. Smile

Bugs

My legs are killing me

I'd 25 "Hail Marys" 2 "Our Fathers" and a good razor blade. Big grin

Bugs

I'd 25 "Hail Marys" 2 "Our Fathers" and a good razor blade. Big grin
            God that's a crap load of praying. I will do it on my run tonight, oh I hope the running goes well. 8 on Sunday felt great.

Bugs

Oh you should have let the crane raise, would have probably made her day. Big grin
              If it makes you feel any better, I used to get "excited" during my races in early high school. Probably was my sophomore year after running a race at an indoor track meet, a couple of girls from one of our rival teams came over to chat with me and point out that I was pointing out. As in not even under any cover. (I blame the very short white shorts our uniforms consisted of...) Yeah, one of those girls wound up dating me. I don't think by accident...

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Bugs

If it makes you feel any better, I used to get "excited" during my races in early high school. Probably was my sophomore year after running a race at an indoor track meet, a couple of girls from one of our rival teams came over to chat with me and point out that I was pointing out. As in not even under any cover. (I blame the very short white shorts our uniforms consisted of...) Yeah, one of those girls wound up dating me. I don't think by accident...
                Think you get 50 Our Fathers, on your knees, no pillow!

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG, Blaine...that's hilarious! Especially the part about later dating one of them! Clowning around

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

I did my penance. 14 miles in ???. Doctor took my watch away. I am suppose to run for fun. A PR would be fun.

Bugs

My legs are killing me

Father Sully says "way to go". Your sins have been forgiven my child. Big grin

Bugs

Father Sully says "way to go". Your sins have been forgiven my child. Big grin
                        Thanks. You are way less creepy than the last Father that forgave me sins.

Bugs

Another Passion

I did my penance. 14 miles in ???. Doctor took my watch away. I am suppose to run for fun. A PR would be fun.
                          You always have a way of making me smile, Bugs. Big grin

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com