The beautiful persons club

Shameless self-promotion (Read 837 times)

Not sure it's that dark. And you were not goth. Stop. If so, I want pics.
    ha! I'll have to see if I still have any. They were funny. The guys wore more makeup than I did.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

ha! I'll have to see if I still have any. They were funny. The guys wore more makeup than I did.
      Did you listen to Bauhaus and Sisters of Mercy?
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        Did you listen to Bauhaus and Sisters of Mercy?
        Yes, both. SOM had one good song. I went to the Bauhaus reunion concert at the Palladium in 1998. Tough mosh pit. I was surprised. MTA: Open toe shoes are a really bad idea in mosh pits. Ouch.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Yes, both. SOM had one good song. I went to the Bauhaus reunion concert at the Palladium in 1998. Tough mosh pit. I was surprised. MTA: Open toe shoes are a really bad idea in mosh pits. Ouch.
          Yes, you were indeed goth then. SOM Vision Thing was awesome.

Globule loves SOM. Totally reminds him of college. Right, Globule?

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Globule loves SOM. Totally reminds him of college. Right, Globule?
                Reminds me of what I hated about the dorms. Fucktards.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

MTA: Open toe shoes are a really bad idea in mosh pits. Ouch.
                  Mosh pits are one of those things I know I'll probably never participate in again in my life, and I'm not too sad about it. I think I only really did one full on mosh-pit, at a Pearl Jam concert. Crowdsurfed, which was cool until I reached the edge of the crowd and then tumbled headfirst over a fence.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mosh pits are one of those things I know I'll probably never participate in again in my life, and I'm not too sad about it. I think I only really did one full on mosh-pit, at a Pearl Jam concert. Crowdsurfed, which was cool until I reached the edge of the crowd and then tumbled headfirst over a fence.
                    Last one I was in was at a Tool concert in Bakersfield. Surprisingly, it was less crazy than the Bauhaus concert. I seriously thought the goths would just be swaying to the music, all pasty and timid-like.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

I have moshed my ass off with sweaty teenagers at Korn shows. Fun fun fun. In case you're interested...one of my mixes is about to be played on XTC Radion London. I think it starts at 2:00 EST.

*sniff* Can't listen to it. Sad Very cool though!!!

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

*sniff* Can't listen to it. Sad Very cool though!!!
                          why not? work block?

exactly.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

exactly.
                              As your attorney, I advise you to get a new job. Big grin

As your attorney, I advise you to get a new job. Big grin
                                Good advice. You're working for me pro bono, right?

Amy