The beautiful persons club

Shameless self-promotion (Read 837 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I seriously thought the goths would just be swaying to the music, all pasty and timid-like.
    *snerk* I figured that the Goths would consider mindless ground-acquisition activities like mosh-pitting to, in fact, be a crypto-facist metaphor for nuclear war.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You're working for me pro bono, right?
      Hey, this isn't the Swamp. Keep it clean.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

Good advice. You're working for me pro bono, right?
        GETM. Of course. MTA: Although we gladly accept booty payments. Big grin
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          You guys. Sheesh.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

When it rains.... http://progressivehouse.com/progcast.php/3/173
              Saw that. Cool, dude. Any chance you can find a way to make a living doing this and quit your day job? Wink

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Saw that. Cool, dude. Any chance you can find a way to make a living doing this and quit your day job? Wink
                ... and let us tag along with you??

The Greatest of All Time

Um. If I wanted to move to Europe I definitely could. In all seriousness my wife and I are seriously considering it. I wouldn't be rich, but I could make enough to afford a flat in London or Paris and then travel around Europe by train to gigs.

He will need groupies.

Amy

Um. If I wanted to move to Europe I definitely could. In all seriousness my wife and I are seriously considering it. I wouldn't be rich, but I could make enough to afford a flat in London or Paris and then travel around Europe by train to gigs.
                      Please live our dreams for us. Big grin

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

He will need groupies.
                        You're on your own, Dragon. Besides sexual preference, I also believe that my crazy eyes would not make it through Customs.

You're on your own, Dragon. Besides sexual preference, I also believe that my crazy eyes would not make it through Customs.
                          No kidding. Especially if you were still dressed in that burqua of yours.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

No kidding. Especially if you were still dressed in that burqua of yours.
                            My thoughts exactly. But I have a feeling there's something in Amsterdam that could help that eye problem. I hear it's great for cataracts. Wink

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My thoughts exactly. But I have a feeling there's something in Amsterdam that could help that eye problem. I hear it's great for cataracts. Wink
                              Ahem...glaucoma. Cataracts require surgery...just sayin'. That shit always makes me puke, anyhow. I'll stick to beer. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When it rains.... http://progressivehouse.com/progcast.php/3/173
                                NICE! BTW, I listened to 2+ hours of your stuff during my 13 miler, today. VERY nice. Kind of like a running soundtrack. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay