The beautiful persons club

Random Song of The Day (Read 677 times)

OMG, I haven't thought of that song ever!
    You missed out.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You missed out.
      Just checked out a preview online. I know that song. It is good. Real good.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

Joey is a great song. Sort of time stamped in my mind with the Cowboy Junky's remake of Sweet Jane.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Greatest of All Time

Today's song: Adia by Sarah McLachlan (live version). Ugh. Yes, I like Sarah. I saw her at Lilith Fair in Austin, 1998. Also saw Natalie Merchant, Bonnie Rait, and Erika Badu at that same show. Very interesting crowd and hot as hell that day. It was in either late July or early August and had to have been close to 100.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ugh. Yes, I like Sarah.
            Alright, despite the Coldplay thing, maybe we were separated at birth.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Today's song: Adia by Sarah McLachlan (live version). Ugh. Yes, I like Sarah.
              Have you seen her ASPCA ad with "Angel?" OMG, makes me do this every time ---> Cry DS recently came running to me from the living room sobbing. He had seen that commercial and wanted to donate to the ASPCA to help the sad furbabies on the TV. I think maybe for Christmas this year I can talk him into giving $ to that charity, instead of us buying some craptacular toys that end up broken or disassembled within a week.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Marcus, I heard this song from Bryn Christopher over the weekend. Apparently, folks are calling him a male Amy Winehous without the hideous drug addiction. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaxUHbxQzTM

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Marcus, I heard this song from Bryn Christopher over the weekend. Apparently, folks are calling him a male Amy Winehous without the hideous drug addiction. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaxUHbxQzTM
                  Wow. Very catchy. I would've sworn it was a chick if I didn't know it was a dude.

The Greatest of All Time

Sounds just like Amy Winehouse, but very listenable. Amy is a walking tragedy. She's sort of like a neo-Jim Morrison. I just hope she pulls herself together before she ruins a wonderful voice. Would be such a waste.

Wow. Very catchy. I would've sworn it was a chick if I didn't know it was a dude.
                      I thought it was a girl at first too. Marcus, I've just learned to avoid all pictures of that poor girl now. Just too depressing.

Amy

New random song/band of the day. Smile http://www.myspace.com/talkdemonicmusicmaking Just heard their song Andean Twilight on one of the stations here in LA tonight.

Amy

Do you have one of these to listen to all your favorite tunes?
                            Whoa. Just when I thought I was familiar with everything in the Sanrio universe... I want one.

Amy

Are there any Radiohead fans in here? Their latest album has been on repeat for the past week. Possibly the best album I've heard in many months.