The beautiful persons club

Outa Here (Read 354 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

We're heading out for vacation tomorrow for a week, so I will be offline for over a week - yikes! I hope you beautiful people have a great week. In honor of being a member of the BP club, I bought some new stuff to make my hair even curlier, if that's possible. We'll see how it works! See ya! PS - Marcus, today I saw a Maine car with HKM HRNS on the licence plate, as well as the silver longhorn decal. Cool! Teresa
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Have a great vacation--hope you guys have fabulous weather! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Enjoy yourself and be safe! Be sure to share lots of pictures!! Smile

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

have a good trip!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Have a good time. BTW, I noticed your mileage is slowly increasing. Hoping you'll be fully recovered when you get back from vacation Smile
            Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
              Have fun!!!

Amy

PWL

Has been

I just got back from vacation. I didn't know I was supposed to check out before I left! Undecided

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

It would be nice. That way, we don't feel slighted. Because we're self-involved like that.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I just got back from vacation. I didn't know I was supposed to check out before I left! Undecided
                    PWL, your sig line leaves me speechless. That it awesome. Where from?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

PWL, your sig line leaves me speechless. That it awesome. Where from?
                      That's awesome! Peter, those are your own words, aren't they? Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey, I'm outta here, too! Packing up and heading to the Florida panhandle for a week on the beach! See you all on the other side! Cool Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Have fun!

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Have fun!!!
                            Have fun!
                            Well, now I see where I rate. I only got one exclamation point. Teresadfp got 2. That's it! I'M OUTTA HERE!

Well, now I see where I rate. I only got one exclamation point. Teresadfp got 2. That's it! I'M OUTTA HERE!
                              Dude, you totally threw my fantabulous offer of Admin Status back in my face. You're lucky you got a exclamation point at all. Have a great vacation, Jeff! Clowning around

Amy

A Saucy Wench

Have a good vacation Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run some when you are gone.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7