The beautiful persons club

On to Boston! (Read 412 times)

My legs are killing me

After a very respectable 67th & 68th place finish in the kids 1/2 mile race (out of 85), I think the kids are ready for Boston in a couple of weeks. My son claims he ran by his younger sister so she didn't get lonely. I don't buy it. Big grin Kids race
      So cute!!!

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

OMG. That's so adorable.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

My legs are killing me

OMG. That's so adorable.
          Come on Marcus get that whey powder out and have a couple Wink lol

Another Passion

Very cool, Sully. Thanks for sharing the cute kiddos. 1/2 mile is a long way for them! Whew!

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

Come on Marcus get that whey powder out and have a couple Wink lol
              Not sure that's the type of protein required.

Bugs

Bugs

After a very respectable 67th & 68th place finish in the kids 1/2 mile race (out of 85), I think the kids are ready for Boston in a couple of weeks. My son claims he ran by his younger sister so she didn't get lonely. I don't buy it. Big grin
                What age are they? I have a 5 and 7 year old. The 5 year old paces so much better. The 7 year old takes water breaks for a half mile race. They crack me up.

Bugs

My legs are killing me

Thanks for the compliments. It is a great age and they are an awful lot of fun. Bugs the girl is 5 and the boy is 6. Looking at the picture again it looks like he is sucking wind and she is doing a good job of pacing her older brother Big grin It would kill him to think she beat him though.

Bugs

Thanks for the compliments. It is a great age and they are an awful lot of fun. Bugs the girl is 5 and the boy is 6. Looking at the picture again it looks like he is sucking wind and she is doing a good job of pacing her older brother Big grin It would kill him to think she beat him though.
                    Oh that is funny. Sorry I love it when the girl beats the boy. No matter what the age. My son in mid-air. I think I should send this to Runner's World. Dam I got cute kids..

Bugs

My legs are killing me

Very cute Bugs! Do you kids get pumped up for the kids races? Mine just love them. My son will wear his medal or race shirt all week after a race.
                      Teresadfp

One day at a time

You guys DO have cute kids! It's neat you're getting them involved so young. They will think that running and runners are NORMAL! (Don't tell them the truth...)

Bugs

Very cute Bugs! Do you kids get pumped up for the kids races? Mine just love them. My son will wear his medal or race shirt all week after a race.
                          They both get excited, but my youngest will sometimes throw a fit during a race. He was 10 feet away from the finishline once and almost did a DNF. What cracks me up is in there mind they are running as far as Mom and their races are just as big of deal. I wonder at what age they'll be faster than me.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tell me this doesn't look like a future elite (ADHD is good for somethin', heh): Dane was 6.5 and just horsin' around before a tot trot in this pic.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You all have some good looking kids!! Does Boston have a wheelchair division? Photobucket

Bugs

Tell me this doesn't look like a future elite (ADHD is good for somethin', heh): Dane was 6.5 and just horsin' around before a tot trot in this pic.
                                He has a runner's build!

Bugs