The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

One more photo of Katy at last month's 5k (her time was 27:18).

The Greatest of All Time

That one looks like a runner too!
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Another Passion

Ooh, catch 'em and smoke 'em! Big grin
        I'm trying to quit.

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Here's pic of me and my wife at the Cotton Row race in Huntsville,AL this past Memorial Day. I ran the 10k, and she did the 5k, her first ever road race! You can't see it too well, but yes, that says HTFU on my forearm, written with a sharpie. (I wrote HTFU on both forearms as well as on my watch hand.) Unfortunately, I did not live up to it on that day. Maybe I should have written GETM.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Here's pic of me and my wife at the Cotton Row race in Huntsville,AL this past Memorial Day. I ran the 10k, and she did the 5k, her first ever road race! You can't see it too well, but yes, that says HTFU on my forearm, written with a sharpie. Unfortunately, I did not live up to it on that day.
            Love it!! Congrats to the wife on her first ever road race!! That's fantastic!!

The voice of mile 18

hmm I'm never going to get photos in here.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Here's pic of me and my wife at the Cotton Row race in Huntsville,AL this past Memorial Day. I ran the 10k, and she did the 5k, her first ever road race! You can't see it too well, but yes, that says HTFU on my forearm, written with a sharpie. (I wrote HTFU on both forearms as well as on my watch hand.) Unfortunately, I did not live up to it on that day. Maybe I should have written GETM.
                Nice photo of the two of you!

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So is your wifey hooked on the running thing, yet, Jeff? My first 5k sealed the deal for me. Oh, and you do look like Ringo... *ducks*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

So is your wifey hooked on the running thing, yet, Jeff? My first 5k sealed the deal for me. Oh, and you do look like Ringo... *ducks*
                    She's not hooked, but she'll keep doing it for exercise. She might race again. We'll see. As for Ringo, good thing you ducked because I just threw my drumsticks at you.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

As for Ringo, good thing you ducked because I just threw my drumsticks at you.
                      I keep telling you, Ringo is Marge's favorite.

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

As for Ringo, good thing you ducked because I just threw my drumsticks at you.
                        Ha, I'm gonna use them for kindling in the grill! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Not quite as beautiful when I puff my face out like this...but the shoes are still bright.

Run to Win
                          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Very nice, but where are the ones of you in the mud?

Amy

A Saucy Wench

The shoes make the man...

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Good photo, Blaine! The one of my daughter at that location came out blurry.