The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Blaine those really are BRIGHT!!

Very nice, but where are the ones of you in the mud?
      Well, I took all of the pictures that I've seen of that race so far, although I know that there were some others with cameras there. Nobody has pointed me towards them yet.
      Yeah, I told ya. Heheh. Cool

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Prophet!

the shoes or Blaine ?
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

PoQ about halfway through a 15k race on 6/28: Me nearing the finish of the same race...sweat is sexy, right? Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

Those are great pictures!!!
              Great photos, both of you!!! MTA: Check the homepage. Wink

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, thanks! I always seem to get the best photos from the races that suck the worst...what is up with that?! I have NO photos from my best race this year. Dang.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ha, thanks! I always seem to get the best photos from the races that suck the worst...what is up with that?! I have NO photos from my best race this year. Dang.
                  Apparently, you can't run good and look good at the same time.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Apparently, you can't run good and look good at the same time.
                    Ha, I guess not! I have no good photos from my HM PR race, either, or my 5k PR race. I think my theory holds.

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Great...put my largess rotund image on the homepage. Perfect. Black eye Wink Did got that pic of me about 3/4 of a mile before the implosion that was my race. Dear gawd, I went out too fast (ROOKIE!!!!) and paid for it ten-fold starting at mile 6. Though not fun, it was a thing of beauty, so it fits well in this group! Q P.S. And there was much rejoicing about as Beautiful People met IRL before and after the race. The downside was that I couldn't bring beer for the post race BP meeting. Apparently you can't buy beer before 7am in Muskegon County. This little fact made me angry. A beautiful angry, but angry (and sober) nonetheless. The bastards.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Great...put my largess rotund image on the homepage. Perfect. Black eye Wink
                        Dude, you are so not rotund. You are like did "lite." You guys even had the matching shirts, which still cracks me up. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Apparently you can't buy beer before 7am in Muskegon County.
                          Those bastards. Don't they know that is always after noon somewhere in the world?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Those bastards. Don't they know that is always after noon somewhere in the world?
                            Hey, it beats Ottawa county's no-booze-on-Sundays thing. Though that law is on the cutting block, it seems. Woot! It is odd, though...I had no idea that Muskegon had any blue laws until Mike discovered it.

~ Sarah Kay

Non ducor, duco.

PoQ about halfway through a 15k race on 6/28: quote> This looks like a poster for a motivation speaker. Smile
                                PoQ about halfway through a 15k race on 6/28: quote> Hey...you...come put some numbers on your leg...and run the sandy trails of Michigan...you will have fun...look at me..I am having a ball...(until mile 6 when I crash and burn..)..and then we can sit down and have a few beers eh?? (except in this backwards town of Muskegon)