The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LMAO. I could see Mike as a motivational speaker. In that photo he is saying "hey, you...big dude with the camera, why aren't you out here HTFUing with the rest of us?!" Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

LMAO. I could see Mike as a motivational speaker. In that photo he is saying "hey, you...big dude with the camera, why aren't you out here HTFUing with the rest of us?!" Evil grin
      Heh, actually I'm thinking "the lucky bastage gets to drive around and take pictures of our dumb asses trying to kill ourselves. Hey, I wonder if he'd beer run for me?" Smile

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, actually I'm thinking "the lucky bastage gets to drive around and take pictures of our dumb asses trying to kill ourselves. Hey, I wonder if he'd beer run for me?" Smile
        Ha, we should have sent him on a beer run--why didn't we think of that?! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My first-ever road race photo. (10k on Memorial Day). Thinking about how I felt at that moment is making me queasy. Dead

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Hmm, why can't I get that photo to show on the homepage? I gots no computer skillz.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hmm, why can't I get that photo to show on the homepage? I gots no computer skillz.
              'Cuz I'm so damn fugly that homepage automatically rejects me? Tongue Maybe it's because the the pic is in my profile -- it's sort of like an infinite loop or something -- a breach in the space-time continuum.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Non ducor, duco.

My first-ever road race photo. (10k on Memorial Day). Thinking about how I felt at that moment is making me queasy. Dead
                Now those are some runnah legs, baby!
                  Maybe it's because the the pic is in my profile -- it's sort of like an infinite loop or something -- a breach in the space-time continuum.
                  Thank you, Worf. Smile Hmm, that must be it. It looks like the other photos on the homepage are jpgs.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Now those are some runnah legs, baby!
                    Heh. Thanks. I'm sort of weirdly constructed. I've got sprinter legs (but not quite sprinter speed, unfortunately), a distance runner's relatively skinny upper body, and a linebacker's neck. Doctor Frankenstein did a number on me. Clowning around

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh. Thanks. I'm sort of weirdly constructed. I've got sprinter legs (but not quite sprinter speed, unfortunately), a distance runner's relatively skinny upper body, and a linebacker's neck. Doctor Frankenstein did a number on me. Clowning around
                      Except for the neck that sounds kinda like me. I have big legs and small shoulders with relatively thin arms. Well, we have the same grandfather, so that must be where our builds come from. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

This is my favorite race photo, mostly b/c it's from my PR HM last month. Just wish it didn't have the banner across it. Ah well...

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Great photo! I think the banner is cool, actually. What a strong finish you had! Somehow, I don't think I will look like that at the end of my HM in September! I will be more like Black eye
                            This is my favorite race photo, mostly b/c it's from my PR HM last month. Just wish it didn't have the banner across it. Ah well...
                            Great picture! And after a PR HM too, nice. Smile

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

I wish my race photos had the time in them.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Purdey

Self anointed title

Can I include my children in the group? They are much better looking than their father! DD at a party: DS is 12 weeks old: With her Daddy: Wearing her sun hat because Daddy said so: Now what happened? They were there a minute ago! Damn.