The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

The Greatest of All Time

You ladies totally flatter me, and thank you. I love you BP women-types too! And chickadee, welcome dear. I have to cook today but I am going to get into the gym early for an hour of elliptical time. You all have a great day!
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

skinnycaponesugar

Thank you all BPs for your welcoming comments! Marcus, I hope you recover well from your injury... Smile

Love, Run, Sleep

Oh Mighty Wing

Thank you all BPs for your welcoming comments! Marcus, I hope you recover well from your injury... Smile
        crap did I forget to welcome you?? Well WELCOME!!!
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

A couple of photos: DD10 on Boulders Beach, Simons Town, South Africa DD and me on same beach
            OMG, penguins!!! Beautiful pictures, Theresa. Did you have a good time?

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yes, unbelievable! We saw 18 lions in Kruger National Park - our host, who has been going for 27 years, said that's a record for him! We were also just feet away from elephants, zebras, giraffes, warthogs, hyenas, impalas, rhinos, hippos, and African buffalo. My mom said seeing Katy swim with the penguins was one of her top 5 travel experiences, and she's been all over the world. I got to go for a 10-mile run on a shoreline path in Cape Town, too - wow! I can see why it's called one of the most beautiful cities anywhere. The people were very friendly (a little different from New England, lol), and everything was immaculate - roads, shopping malls, etc. Puts the US to shame! Of course, that's because they have so many people who need jobs and a lot of folks clean. We looked out the back door of our cabin in the middle of nowhere and there were 5 or 6 people scouring the ground for trash or sticks to pick up! I highly recommend a trip to South Africa if you can save your pennies. I'm going to start filling my piggy bank again right away! To go from the bush to the mountain vineyards to the beautiful coastline takes your breath away. I told our host that SA needs to advertise more in the US! People just don't realize how gorgeous it is. Now back to real life! I haven't run in a week. Post-trip blahs, I think!

Another Passion

Finally a Pic. This is about 25.75 miles in to yesterday. and here is my babyboy and my messy daughter
                Great pic, Anne, and the kids are adorable. I know, that's because they aren't in my house 24/7. Wink

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

This is me thinking..mmmm, beer.
                  Very BPesque, George. I thought you looked more like you were thinking Arby's though. Big grin

Rick

Another Passion

Blaine what is that DVD? MTA: Here I am after running 2 miles in 43 degrees, with rain and gusting wind!
                    And STILL looking good! How DOES she do it?!?

Rick

Another Passion

Hmm, ok, can I join? Although I don't think of myself as a beautiful person Roll eyes lol
                      Welcome skeeter! You really MUST change your thinking however.

Rick

Another Passion

There are absolutely no pictures of me in which I am not making some ridiculous face. MTA to note that I am actually a real live sexy librarian. Also to note that I am less outdoorsy than the available photos of me suggest. It's just that's when I take the camera with me.
                        Very lovely.

Rick

Another Passion

you people are all really beautiful Big grin This is me at my sister in-law's wedding last weekend This is my blue Jedi after "the fountain incident" at the wedding: and he's really cute
                          BP, indeed. The blue jedi is awesome as well.

Rick

Another Passion

I agree, they're two lovely looking ladies Big grin Me...well...let's say that 95% of my photos belong in the not-so-beautiful persons club Big grin
                            I guess we're seein' the 5% then. Smile

Rick

Another Passion

Some beautiful people!!
                              Hubba, hubba. Big grin

Rick

Skooter 3.0

So...here are three pics of me and my wife...I can haz join groop?

Goals?