The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Jeffgoblue, the problem with your avatar is that I always associate you with Ed McMahon now! You don't really look too much like him...
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jeffgoblue, the problem with your avatar is that I always associate you with Ed McMahon now! You don't really look too much like him...
      Well, I'm about due for an avatar change, so don't get too used to Ed.
      You don't really look too much like him...
      Heh, that picture is over 10 years old. I don't think I really look much like me anymore! Though thanks to running I am closing in on my weight at that time.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Well, I'm about due for an avatar change, so don't get too used to Ed.
        He does lend gravitas to your statements though. I don't think your Daniels Running Formula point system would have been nearly as convincing if you had, say, Cletus from the Simpsons as your avatar.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

He does lend gravitas to your statements though. I don't think your Daniels Running Formula point system would have been nearly as convincing if you had, say, Cletus from the Simpsons as your avatar.
          Good point. I thought about changing it to Mr. Daniels himself, but only a few swamp-geeks would even recognize him. Ok, I'll stick with Ed for now until I can come up with a comparable level of gravitas (which means that reverting to my old Borat avatar is out).

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I thought about changing it to Mr. Daniels himself, but only a few swamp-geeks would even recognize him.
            You think so? Doesn't he look like this?

Amy

On behalf of the female beautiful persons on this forum, thank you for posting this picture. Has Scout's mom seen this yet?
              Yes, thank you! Scout's mom would really enjoy this picture. Big grin

Michelle

My pic's in my profile too. And although the helmet hides most of my "beautifulness", I feel the scenery behind me more than makes up for it.
                Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
                  My pic's in my profile too. And although the helmet hides most of my "beautifulness", I feel the scenery behind me more than makes up for it.
                  Very beautiful! Smile

Michelle

A Saucy Wench

Beautiful smile, beautiful scenery...what more does one need?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think everyone in the Half Dome group was at least as drunk as Did the night before the hike. One of the guys hurled in the car on the way to Yosemite as well as on the trail. Ah, good times!
                      I remember that story! did is a lightweight. I think he only had half of that bottle behind him...I had the other half. Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I remember that story!
                        Uh-oh. I've only been on RA for a year and I'm already recycling stories. Sounds like I need some new material. Blush

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Uh-oh. I've only been on RA for a year and I'm already recycling stories. Sounds like I need some new material. Blush
                          Nah, I love that story. Those are great memories! Smile

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

Photobucket I don't know if I qualify but I'm hoping the kids will get me in the club Big grin
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Definitely...and your kids can qualify for the junior beautiful people division. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

I don't know if I qualify but I'm hoping the kids will get me in the club Big grin
                                You definitely qualify! Cute kids are always a bonus, they triple beauty points. Big grin

Michelle