The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's an awesome pic! I hope my kid will someday do a race or two with me...granted, he will likely kick my ass. Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

That's an awesome pic! I hope my kid will someday do a race or two with me...granted, he will likely kick my ass. Blush
      Actually as my kids get faster, I just run longer and they give up... Big grin For 5Ks though...they definitely kick butt. All of those cute kids make me want to get a puppy!
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

My legs are killing me

Crabby, all cute kids what to get a puppy and they all promise to clean up after it Big grin. Don't give in to their cuteness because once you get it guess who has the pooper scooper? Angry lol

Beatin' on the Rock

Actually as my kids get faster, I just run longer and they give up... Big grin For 5Ks though...they definitely kick butt. All of those cute kids make me want to get a puppy!
          Yeah, but then there's MORE cute kids and you can't hold 'em, and MORE cute kids that ignore you and before you know it... dogs
          Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.

After MCM last year, my wonderful wife was waiting for me: And yesterday, after shoveling for 3 hours, I wanted to play in teh snow a bit. Since it is about 6 feet deep in the front yard, I figured that jumping off of the railing on the deck was called for: Our kids are going to be monsters... (And yes, those dimples are real.)

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, we need a deck for jumping off of. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Yeah, but then there's MORE cute kids and you can't hold 'em, and MORE cute kids that ignore you and before you know it... dogs
                OK I'll take one of those off your hands! Make it two! Will they fit in my purse?
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                  And yesterday, after shoveling for 3 hours, I wanted to play in teh snow a bit. Since it is about 6 feet deep in the front yard, I figured that jumping off of the railing on the deck was called for: Our kids are going to be monsters... (And yes, those dimples are real.)
                  Great photos, Blaine. Your wife is a knock-out too!

Amy

Great photos, Blaine. Your wife is a knock-out too!
                    Thanks, and I agree!

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

This brings up a good point. A big part of being beautiful is being with other beautiful people. Because, hey, what other choice is there? In that spirit, the ever-changing revolving door that is my profile pic now shows a picture of my wife and me at our wedding reception.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Holy crap, Jeff...you look EXACTLY like my friend Jeremy (who, funny enough, was almost like a brother to me and my siblings. His folks and my folks are best friends. They were from the UP and we only saw them maybe once/year. I haven't seen Jeremy and his brothers since Jeremy's wedding--almost 8 years ago--but we still exchange cards every year). I mean...like an identical twin. The resemblance is astounding. I wish I could find a photo card with his pic to scan in.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Holy crap, Jeff...you look EXACTLY like my friend Jeremy
                          This Jeremy guy must be one fine-lookin' dude, then. Clowning around Heh, if he looks exactly like me, I hope he's really smart, because he ain't exactly coasting through life on his good looks.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This Jeremy guy must be one fine-lookin' dude, then. Clowning around Heh, if he looks exactly like me, I hope he's really smart, because he ain't exactly coasting through life on his good looks.
                            Ha! He is really smart. He's a cop, one of his brothers is in med school...smart family. Bunch of very funny, snarky, brilliant, good peeps. They'd fit in well here. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

He's a cop
                              Cool, so one of my parallel universe twins is a cop. Cool *whistles theme from "Shaft"* You should post a pic of this dude if you have one. Now I'm curious to see how close the resemblance actually is.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have to see if I can find a pic. I used to have one of him with his wife and DDs from last year, but when the new one came I think I tossed the old one, and the new one only has the girls.

~ Sarah Kay