The beautiful persons club

I'm not beautiful. (Read 470 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

At least not at the moment. My nostrils are all red and irritated...I look like a coke whore without the benefit of any sort of high. Damned cold. I am assuming that tissues shoved up each nostril to control the flow of snot is not "beautiful." I also look wan and have dark circles under my eyes. Not sexy.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

At least not at the moment. My nostrils are all red and irritated...I look like a coke whore without the benefit of any sort of high. Damned cold. I am assuming that tissues shoved up each nostril to control the flow of snot is not "beautiful." I also look wan and have dark circles under my eyes. Not sexy.
      Lord, I went through that last week. Felt like my brains had turned to goo and were leaking out the front of my face. Dead Cheer up. Coke whores are hawt.

Amy

My legs are killing me

That sucks zoomy! Maybe the warmer weather isn't agreeing with you. Hang in there! Hope you feel better soon.
          its all in the perspective...Kleenex company thinks your beautiful...some sicko creepy type person would think you're hawt...heck..even the Nyquil guys think you're top shelf....

The Greatest of All Time

I <3 coke whores.... coke=""></3 coke whores....>
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Lord, I went through that last week. Felt like my brains had turned to goo and were leaking out the front of my face. Dead
              Yes...and while they leak they decided to have the cast of Stomp perform inside my head...owie. Black eye

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I <3 coke=""></3>
                Yeah...I actually thought of Amy Winehouse when I looked in the mirror at the state of my schnoz.

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

You just need to cover up the red nose with these:

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You just need to cover up the red nose with these:
                    Do the Humpty Hump...watch me do the Humpty Hump...

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Well played.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Marcus, did I miss something while I was gone?? What's the significance of your avatar? PS - I was looking forward to showing my running partner the fountain in my avatar, but it's being renovated, so there's this ugly fence all around it, and the water's not going! Sigh.

Bugs

Smile Do hope you're feeling better soon.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, did I miss something while I was gone?? What's the significance of your avatar?
                            In case you didn't notice I have been changing my avatar at least twice a week lately, but... I finally got around to buying Amy Winehouse's CD and am somehow strangely attracted to her. I think she reminds me a lot of how and who I used to be, which could be spun to suggest I am extremely narcissistic. If you saw me working out in the gym wearing a wife-beater there is no way you would imagine I am an attorney. And if you saw me in a suit in court, there is no way you could imagine I have a lot of ink and have a very interesting past. I had have a pretty ecclectic 37 years so far and there is no possible way to categorize me. I think I am very unique and so does about anyone I let get to really know me. Just sayin'

Bugs

In case you didn't notice I have been changing my avatar at least twice a week lately, but... I finally got around to buying Amy Winehouse's CD and am somehow strangely attracted to her. I think she reminds me a lot of how and who I used to be, which could be spun to suggest I am extremely narcissistic. If you saw me working out in the gym wearing a wife-beater there is no way you would imagine I am an attorney. And if you saw me in a suit in court, there is no way you could imagine I have a lot of ink and have a very interesting past. I had have a pretty ecclectic 37 years so far and there is no possible way to categorize me. I think I am very unique and so does about anyone I let get to really know me. Just sayin'
                              What baffles me is how you did it all and get through law school. How do you juggle so much?

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

What baffles me is how you did it all and get through law school. How do you juggle so much?
                                You have no idea the long, strange road my life has taken me along. During undergrad I: Was a professional musician (recorded a CD, got paid to tour and play) Was a professional Rave/Club DJ (got paid TONS to do this) Owned my own business fixing guitar amplifiers in my garage....and all the while training for and racing Ironman Florida. That was just college. All of the illnesses that I suffered in law school was just another chapter in the book. Made me stronger, but forever changed my personality in many ways.