The beautiful persons club

Scary Graph (Read 150 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm afraid my weekly running graph might expose me as a non-beautiful, geeky engineer! It's scarier than I realized... http://www.runningahead.com/logs/279e562175604116848b07350f10ae83/graph (I guess you have to click on "Weekly Graph" to see it - the link is not direct for some reason.)
    FastTalkingFatty

Oh dear, you are a nerd, no doubt about it. You have two ways to assert your beauty. The first is to claim your place on the sexy scientist list (see threadin the forum). The second is to claim that you work in a sexy form of engineering. This is like my younger, truly beautiful sister: she is a budget palnner for the shoe department of Saks fifth ave. She can claim that while she is a numbers-crunching nerd she works in fashion which naturally makes her, if not beautiful, at the least more tasteful than the rest of us. Take your pick, but here's a hint, stick with option one. We all love a sexy scientist. And only the truly beautiful know that the nerds are gorgeous. And, wow, how pretty your weekly graph looks, maybe you are really an artisit.

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

A Saucy Wench

I think the hot pink capping the weeks qualifies it as a beautiful graph

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thank you, thank you - I guess there's an artist somewhere deep within me! Yes, I think I'll stick to the sexy scientist option. There's not much sexy about office buildings, although we did work on a series of classified projects once (full disclosure - DH got the security clearance, and wasn't allowed to tell me what the structures were for! Drove me nuts). That color of pink is one that's supposed to be flattering on me, so I guess it's appropriate.