The beautiful persons club

BP SuperHeroes (Read 709 times)

Bugs

I think you need some caltraps in your Batgirl utility belt to slow down the competition. Batman would be proud.
    You think that would have taken down the cat and butterfly that passed me? Wink I did a first nasty today, and returned batgirl costume to Walmart. They will return anything with receipt. Batgirl is evil.

Bugs

Bugs

Oh, I hear that...I'm doing a 5+ mile trail race in a couple of weeks...6 weeks out from the marathon. I'm still not sure how my body will handle that. Today's 10 hurt a little.
      Wow, you ran up to 10 already. I'm running by time now. 30-60 minutes, but doubles are allowed. Only this week am I starting to feel like my old self, but much slower. Baby steps.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, you ran up to 10 already. I'm running by time now. 30-60 minutes, but doubles are allowed. Only this week am I starting to feel like my old self, but much slower. Baby steps.
        Yeah, I couldn't stand all these little 3-5 mile runs I've done. Last week the 7.5 hurt a lot. This week the 10 went OK. Worst problem was my lungs from recent cold/allergy crap. Legs weren't too bad. Still a little stiff and heavy feeling.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Yeah, I couldn't stand all these little 3-5 mile runs I've done. Last week the 7.5 hurt a lot. This week the 10 went OK. Worst problem was my lungs from recent cold/allergy crap. Legs weren't too bad. Still a little stiff and heavy feeling.
          Are you feeling better this week? Suddenly I feel like a million bucks and ran last night easy with strides and feel like I'm BACK.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nah, not yet. Yesterday's 5 sucked. I keep thinking that one day I will wake and finally feel like my body's recovered. Maybe today...?

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Sorry to hear that Zoom. Hey you just ran 26.2 and been sick, so no need to rush it. Just keep JOGGING easy, 30-60 minutes till you feel better. Pace doesn't matter for these runs. I can't believe I logged 52 miles this week. The doubles got my miles up but still keep it easier than marathon training. MTA: GOOD LUCK on your trail race this weekend!

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

MTA: GOOD LUCK on your trail race this weekend!
                Oh, no...that's still almost 2 weeks away. By then I should be good to go. It's funny...my best 2 runs since the 'thon have been my 2 trail runs. I wonder if that's coincidental? I also got to run them with Heather73, so that made them that much more enjoyable. I think we were separated at birth (scary how much we are alike...both have boys with ADHD, we're the same age, same views on nearly everything, married our hubbies on the exact same day, both drive stick, both talk a blue streak). Hmmm...she's a beautiful person. I need to give her a heads-up about this group. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Good news about the trail runs! Those are my favorite, even though I'm slower than usual on them. They just make me feel like a kid again, exploring the woods. I should haul my running partner with me to do one this week, before the snow hits.