The beautiful persons club

I'm not beautiful. (Read 470 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Can I ask, have you ever had a heart infusion test? I have to go Rochester tomorrow to get it done. I'm not worried but hoping the drugs will not mess with my run. Funny how when I was sick those docs did not nothing and now that I feel great they are running me through the ringer.
    That is one medical test I have not had. How are you feeling besides? Running ok?
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

That is one medical test I have not had. How are you feeling besides? Running ok?
      Feel like a million bucks. Better than I have felt in three months. I am more energy in my running, and am not dragging like I use to. Before every run was like a recovery run. Not sure exactly what made the difference. I added more salt, potassium, and water to my diet. A person doesn't fully appreciate their health until they loose it do they?

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

A person doesn't fully appreciate their health until they loose it do they?
        Tell me about it. Damn I know how true that statement is. It's kind of a crappy deal that you have to endure something negative to realize that, but for me I think it might have been worth it. The old Marcus died during my law school illness(es) and I was reborn as a different person. I am no where near the same as I was before all that crap happened. Not even close.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Another Passion

I'm glad to hear you're feeling well, Bugs. Smile Oh, and if you felt fat after one candy bar... imagine what I am feeling having not run in 2 weeks and a day, partaking regularly in ice cream, chocolate, candy, pizza, fried food... GAH! I'm gonna weigh a thousand pounds and have cholesterol readings in the 500's by the time my leg issue is resolved! Roll eyes

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

I'm glad to hear you're feeling well, Bugs. Smile Oh, and if you felt fat after one candy bar... imagine what I am feeling having not run in 2 weeks and a day, partaking regularly in ice cream, chocolate, candy, pizza, fried food... GAH! I'm gonna weigh a thousand pounds and have cholesterol readings in the 500's by the time my leg issue is resolved! Roll eyes
            You get crazy hungry after running a marathon. Have you had your leg treated? My shin splint is no longer tender, the graston treatment really does help it. I went to a women's book club last night. It is an amazing group of intelligent, funny, persistent women. I was so impressed with them. I left so happy to be feeling good, and so happy that I was invited to be a part of it. I was on a high until I woke up at 4:00 a.m. First I thought I was hung over from the wine, that I knew I should not be drinking, but it's clear I have the stomach flu. The kids had it, now it's my turn. The flu is so terribly miserable, but tends to end quickly. Tests got rescheduled till Friday

Bugs