The beautiful persons club

BP Child Pics (Read 635 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Christmas '76
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

My legs are killing me

Nice dew!
        Spring 1973 (I'm guessing) I was around 7 in this picture... broke my arm going over a speedbump on my bike, I was showing off. Blush

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think at maybe 6 months? Yearbook pic...I was 17 when it was taken. I think it was right around the time I met did: did:

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Nice bangs ZZ! You look the same!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nice bangs ZZ! You look the same!
              Hey, it was 1990...those were SMALL bangs compared to some gals... Wink Thanks...I like to think I haven't aged much, but the little lines tell a different story. I like to think I look maybe ~12 years out of HS, instead of almost 17. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Hey, it was 1990...those were SMALL bangs compared to some gals... Wink Thanks...I like to think I haven't aged much, but the little lines tell a different story. I like to think I look maybe ~12 years out of HS, instead of almost 17. Smile
                How much Aqua Net did it take to put those bangs in place?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hah...I think at least a can/week! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Hah...I think at least a can/week! Big grin
                    The ozone layer thanks you. Tongue

Hey, it was 1990...those were SMALL bangs compared to some gals... Wink
                      I agree, very tame. I could probably dig up some old pictures of me from junior high with 4 times the bangs. Seriously, what were we thinking? Us beautiful people should know better.

The Greatest of All Time

I agree, very tame. I could probably dig up some old pictures of me from junior high with 4 times the bangs. Seriously, what were we thinking? Us beautiful people should know better.
                        Sara, noticed you're an ex-sorority girl. DW is too. You both love BCBG. Coincidence? I am being dragged to BCBG outlet on Saturday, on my birthday no less. Sleepy

My legs are killing me

I think everyone cringes at their high school yearbook photo. I'm looking pretty daper in my powder blue pinstripe suit. Wink
                            My dad and my sister. I love this photo. Smile

Amy

Bugs

Dragon, that's hilarious. Dang you guys were attractive.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Amy, that is so cute! What a fun family photo! Smile

~ Sarah Kay