The beautiful persons club

Happy Thanksgiving, Beautiful People!!! (Read 370 times)

Because I know a lot of you will be traveling to visit friends and family this weekend, I wanted to get my well-wishes in early. Big grin Have a wonderful holiday weekend, everyone!

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

+1. I will be at home. Cooking. All day. My wife is so spoiled.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Oh Mighty Wing

YEAH YOU TOO!! And all of you!! I might go race before going to visit family...

A Saucy Wench

Finished roasting and smushing and draining 4 pie pumpkins. I'd make the pie now but dd really really really wants to help. I'll make apple pie in the morning. Or maybe I should make that now. Sigh. Happy T-day!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Dog-Love

Wow I haven't posted in here in a long time (I just don't feel that pretty these days...just kidding I am still beautiful!). But I am taking the 4 days off and baking some apple pies. Drink a bit of red wine and eat some turkey. Here in Alaska, we love our turkeys! I am thrilled not to be traveling! Happy Thanksgiving
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

skinnycaponesugar

Thank you, although I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I think this is one of the nicest American holidays. Happy Thanksgiving to you!! cheers!!! Wink

Love, Run, Sleep