The beautiful persons club

Beautiful Pets (Read 754 times)

here's our boy puffin. he is the most spoiled shih tzu ever. he likes the outdoors a lot!
    Puffin is just as sweet as he looks. Such a little cutie-pie!

Amy

Bugs

You guys are making me want a puppy. Stop it.

Bugs

Jazz hands!

OMG, the cute!!! My mom's cat (RIP--age 23--older than me! Shocked) was named Tater Chip! Also part Siamese... she could wail like a banshee. She joined a cat (also RIP) named pretzel. Then we got a cat (technically mine, but still lives in VA with my parents) named Fluffer Nutter. I guess we have a food thing going on. Fluffer looks a LOT like Lola. Tortoiseshell kitties are so pretty!
        run run run AHHHHHH run run run
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Fluffer looks a LOT like Lola. Tortoiseshell kitties are so pretty!
          Are they all so weird, though? I swear, every tortie I've ever heard of was a strange one. Lola is definitely our most neurotic cat. Maybe it's because she's female. Only female I have ever had...boy kitties seem a lot less "off."

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jazz hands!

Jenna looks like my childhood Oreo...*sniff* Amelia sounds like all of our cats. Actually, our youngest (Chase) acts all bold around us, but is sometimes a little shy with strangers--at first. The other ones are all much more "dog-like." Erik is particularly annoying...Derek usually has to forcefully push him off of his lap about every 10 minutes if he's trying to do anything at the computer--Erik wants to climb up and be cradled like a baby). And our late Gus would put his front paws up on people's legs when they walked in. As soon as they sat he'd get right up in their faces to smell their mouths--I think he wanted to know if there was any food they might share with him.
            Ha--my parents' other cat (not Fluffer) is like this! Only cat I've met who will come greet you at the car when you pull into the driveway.

Jazz hands!

Are they all so weird, though? I swear, every tortie I've ever heard of was a strange one. Lola is definitely our most neurotic cat. Maybe it's because she's female. Only female I have ever had...boy kitties seem a lot less "off."
              She's enjoyably insane. Loves attention but haaates being held... also a lot smarter than our boy cat (see above) who's super sweet but also dumb as a rock. A soft, fluffy, rock with claws. The toirtoiseshell is kind of an evil genius / mastermind cat. MTA: She's also getting old (13) and not doing well. I'm always afraid on my trips home that it's the last time I'll see her.

Skooter 3.0

My min pin in my wedding:

Goals?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

also a lot smarter than our boy cat (see above) who's super sweet but also dumb as a rock. A soft, fluffy, rock with claws.
                  So, you've met my Thor? Man, he is such a dope. But such a gentle giant, too.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Whaaa...I can't see him! Sad

~ Sarah Kay

Skooter 3.0

Still? I thought I fixed it...I can see it in my browser!

Goals?

So very cute!!! And formal, to boot. Big grin

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, now I can see him...I had to switch browsers. Weird. I just updated mine to the latest version, too...I wonder if that's the problem. He's so handsome! I wish I could dress up my cats, but they aren't tolerant of that the way dogs are. Sad

~ Sarah Kay

that dog is better dressed than me Black eye

Skooter 3.0

He was the ring dog and he took it very seriously...I also must, in the interest of fairness post a pic of my darling beagle, Jovie (yeah, she was named after Jon Bon...) This is her "about the author" shot taken from the jacket of her best selling book, "From One Bitch To Another..."

Goals?

Oh Mighty Wing

My new addition **Sorry need to take down the picture.**