The beautiful persons club

Shameless self-promotion (Read 837 times)

The Greatest of All Time

You've definitely got the DJ head bob down. Nice. Big grin
    Ha! Sort like how Michael Jordan used to stick his tongue out. It just happens. Tongue
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Oh Mighty Wing

Marcus - I just promoted you!!!! Big grin
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Marcus - I just promoted you!!!! Big grin
        Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Where IS Marcus?? Confused

Oh Mighty Wing

seriously... I send people to find him in an attempt to help promote and he disappears...

The Greatest of All Time

Where IS Marcus?? Confused
              I am here y'all. Been busy trying to get my practice off the ground. I have 3 clients!!! Somehow I ended up picking up a criminal felony case. Shocked So I have been relearning all of my criminal procedure that I have forgotten since law school and the Bar exam. Right now I am just waiting for my client to get arrested and it's not a nice feeling. Anyway, Chicago Marathon is 15 days away. Had a decent long run this morning after a really crap week of running where nothing felt right. We'll see how this race goes since I am maybe only 70% at most of where I was in late April. It wil be fun though!

Oh Mighty Wing

WOW!!! Good job on getting your practice off the ground!!!! I guess that is a good reason to be absent from the boards, but just know that we haven't forgotten you.
                Teresadfp

One day at a time

Good luck, Mr. Ambulance Chaser! Congrats on your new clients. I think! Wink

The Greatest of All Time

Good luck, Mr. Ambulance Chaser! Congrats on your new clients. I think! Wink
                    Haven't actually made any money yet, but it will come.

Oh Mighty Wing

Hello Mr. Shameless Self-promotion!! Have you forsaken us? Have you moved to Europe to become a world famous DJ? Have you become a lawyer to a famous crime family and are no longer allowed ties with the outside world?