The beautiful persons club

What happened to Rick (Rvelich)? (Read 327 times)

A Saucy Wench

Has anyone seen him around lately?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He's definitely still around...posting on his blog and in the MI group. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

maybe he got ugly?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

A Saucy Wench

He's definitely still around...posting on his blog and in the MI group. Smile
          Well tell him I am not from MI but still miss his beautiful face Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Another Passion

Well tell him I am not from MI but still miss his beautiful face Big grin
            Thanks, Ennay... you're always a welcomed sight as well, speedy girl! Wink Maybe I got ugly... HA! What's he mean GOT... more like BEEN! BAH! Big grin Just been a busy summer so far, Ennay, so I haven't been spending a lot of time on RA. Nor do I come here on a consistent basis to post my non-existent runs so, I'm not getting wrapped up as much in RA as I had.

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nor do I come here on a consistent basis to post my non-existent runs so, I'm not getting wrapped up as much in RA as I had.
              That needs to change, my friend. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

thankfully we don't spend much time talking about running here so you have NO excuse!
                  thankfully we don't spend much time talking about running here so you have NO excuse!
                  Indeed. Rick, it's good to see you here again!

Amy

Another Passion

Thanks, ladies and, yes, Zoomy, that DOES need to change soon! I go back to the doc on July 8th... we'll see what he has to say...

Rick

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I ran a mile today!! Oh, my goodness, how sweet is that?!? Now I realize fully how much running means to me. It felt so good! It was tempting to go farther, but I was a good girl and stopped. I then did the arc trainer for 30 minutes, stretched, and put ice on my ankle when I got home. I haven't felt a single twinge. I'm glad I go back to PT tomorrow to ask when and how much I can run next. Rick, I hope you get good news from your doctor.
                        I ran a mile today!! Oh, my goodness, how sweet is that?!? Now I realize fully how much running means to me. It felt so good! It was tempting to go farther, but I was a good girl and stopped. I then did the arc trainer for 30 minutes, stretched, and put ice on my ankle when I got home. I haven't felt a single twinge. I'm glad I go back to PT tomorrow to ask when and how much I can run next. Rick, I hope you get good news from your doctor.
                        Wow, that's great news! Good luck.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I ran a mile today!! Oh, my goodness, how sweet is that?!? Now I realize fully how much running means to me.
                          Great! Good job showing restraint and not running more than you're ready for.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Great! Good job showing restraint and not running more than you're ready for.
                            *nods* Nice work, Teresa! Patience and caution will pay off for you! Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Thanks, Teresa. Nice to see you were able to get back at it a bit. Take care and use caution as everyone has already said.

Rick

Oh Mighty Wing

Nice job on your mile!!