The beautiful persons club

Sexy Woman Runner (Read 914 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You could come run with Zoom and I, we're fit hot women. Smile
    Heh, I'm not feeling so fit at the moment. Fat is more like it. Sick, eating crap, not running...my fat jeans are now my tight jeans. Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Let me know when you'll be in Maine. Wink

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Bugs

Let me know when you'll be in Maine. Wink
        Zoom, when should we go?

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoom, when should we go?
          I'll bet it's nice in the Summer (like MI)...I don't want any part of that in the Winter. I remember how much snow they got last year! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

what about me, Bugs??

Bugs

what about me, Bugs??
              Shan, you're beyond sexy. You will probably make me look like a chub, but you can come to Maine too.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

Shan, you're beyond sexy. You will probably make me look like a chub, but you can come to Maine too.
                hahahaha I doubt that!!!! But thank you for the compliment anyway!!! Maine would be fun!!

Maine would be fun!!
                  We call it Vacationland for a reason.

Run to Win

A Saucy Wench

Imagining the conversation between Blaine and his wife... W: "So Blaine - who are these people who are coming up here again?" B: "Bugs, Zoom-zoom, Shan and Ennay" (I am just assuming my hot self is also invited Wink W: "What the hell kind of names are those? How do you know them?" B: "Oh well they have real names...lets see..ummm...zoom-zoom is Kirsten and I think Shan is really Shan, can't remember the others- they are from RA" W: "Kirsten eh...are they all chicks?" B: "Yeah, they are all from the beautiful persons club and decided they wanted to come see Maine" W: "Beautiful Persons....So 4 hot chicks are flying across the country to visit you?" B: "Uh...yeah"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh Mighty Wing

hehehe I'm sure that would go over great!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

W: "Beautiful Persons....So 4 hot chicks are flying across the country to visit you?" B: "Uh...yeah"
                        I've seen pics of Blaine's wife--she should join our club! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

hehehe I'm sure that would go over great!
                          I doubt she'd care. Wink You should have seen her laughing when the waitress at margarita's was hitting on me a few months after we started dating.

Run to Win

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I got to meet Blaine's wife, so she already knows about some of his other women! She's very nice, doesn't seem the jealous type! You guys are welcome to bunk down at our house if you come to Maine! It would be a blast. I "discovered" some beautiful trails to run on a few miles from my house. The ex-wife of one of Intel's founders spent a ton of money fixing up an old school campus that was used for mentally disabled people. It looks like an Ivy league campus now and is occupied by businesses, a Y, nursery school, etc. Her foundation also paid to install a large network of XC running and skiing trails that go through woods and by ponds, barns, white picket fences, etc. You can see Mount Washington in the distance. What fun! There's also a cafeteria on camp where we ate afterwards - they cook eggs, French toast, etc. while you wait. Yum! Late July is the warmest time up here. I think my favorite time is late September through now, with the foliage and cool temperatures.

I "discovered" some beautiful trails to run on a few miles from my house.
                              Which trails are these, do I know about them yet, and if not why not? Wink

Run to Win

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Which trails are these, do I know about them yet, and if not why not? Wink
                                Pineland! Not much of a secret, but I just forget about them.