The beautiful persons club

Congrats, Ennay!!! (Read 153 times)

I just saw this on the Racing Forum. Wow!
    Hagg Lake 10K 48:33 (unofficial time) 2nd woman overall, 1st in age group. Very hilly course, and still a PR. Gives me confidence that I should be able to break 48 on a reasonable course. Won a pie in the post race raffle which is cool because I am having guests for dinner. Actually the guy next to me won the pie and then gave it to me. Also learned that what makes a good HM breakfast is too much for a 10K

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, that is fantastic! Nice work, girlfriend! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Congrats!!!! That's so great. Awesome job.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hooray! I love living vicariously through you fast girls! I'm glad a Beautiful Person did so well!! Cool

Another Passion

Well done Ennay!

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

Woot! Woot! That's what I call living in the fast lane. Nice work.

Bugs

A Saucy Wench

Blush Thanks! I didnt see this thread til just now. I have discovered the secret to placing better....run the short race of a dual race ..this was a 10K/10.4 mler. All the fast people do the long race Big grin I had one new very cool experience. I am used to being the mid-packer who cheers for the lead women (women do that...solidarity!) and this was the first time I realized the mid-packers were clapping for ME. Holy shit.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

NICE!! Congratulations! And on a hilly course. Way to go!!!! Smile

Michelle

Congratulations! Nice work!

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)