The beautiful persons club

Tight Jeans - HTFU (Read 993 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

I think it has it's time and place (or at least it is necessary to recognize that discretion must sometimes be practiced)... really it makes me giggle!! MTA: not when done by strangers, but by my DH... strangers it just makes me mad!
    Define: time and place Define: discretion Not done by strangers: sort of taken for granted I hope! I think it's nice to give one's DW/DH a nice little caress of the buttocks every now and then, sort of keeps the intimacy going and says "I still think you're hot!"

Oh Mighty Wing

Define: time and place - in public Define: discretion - the mother next to us should have no reason to shield the eyes of her kids or call my principal Not done by strangers: I haven't experienced this for many years - thank goodness! I think it's nice to give one's DW/DH a nice little swat/pinch to say "hey your DAMN sexy let's get it on"
      fixed!
      Purdey

Self anointed title

"Hey you're DAMN sexy let's get it on" ----- agreed. swat/pinch is better than caress?!!! Will you women please make your minds up?!

Oh Mighty Wing

swat/pinch is better than caress?!!! Will you women please make your minds up?!
          It depends on the context. And each person is probably different.
          Purdey

Self anointed title

I think my DW is more of a caress girl... but I might try the pinch/swat tonight.

Bugs

I'm loving this thread. I think a requirement for BP should be butt postage. Purdey, butt swatting must be a man's mating call. I personally recommend you start with a nice shoulder rub and work you're way down, well as far down as you need to. Smile

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

i donno i always swat DH's rear end... he fake hates it... it leads to chasing and giggling... it always ends well!

Bugs

it leads to chasing and giggling... it always ends well!
                  ah, the life before kids

Bugs

Purdey

Self anointed title

ah, the life before kids after the kids have gone to bed

Oh Mighty Wing

ah, the life that will lead to kids
                      Purdey

Self anointed title

Nicely put. We now have two (2yr old and 5 mth old). Sex has taken a back seat...... Angry

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Nicely put. We now have two (2yr old and 5 mth old). Sex has taken a back seat...... Angry
                          Don't worry, things will improve! Wink
                          Purdey

Self anointed title

Don't worry, things will improve! Wink
                            When?!!

The Greatest of All Time

I think a requirement for BP should be butt postage.
                              I second that. Post it up ladies. Smile
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                              Teresadfp

One day at a time

When?!!
                                Umm, I would say when our youngest (of 3) turned 5, life and romance got much easier! At that point, I had more energy for extra-curricular activities. It helps that the "baby" is the most responsible kid (hmm, maybe the fact that she's the only girl?). She keeps her brothers in line. Hang in there!! It's worth it. Come to think of it, our roughest patch, when we went to a marriage counselor, was when our daughter was 2. I'm glad we worked our way through it.