The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

Not an action shot - but here is a picture of Pam (Rockenmamof5) and me after running Lehigh Marathon last Sept. Kirsten, we need to get Pam to join this group too! Smile Oh, and here are my bonus points (aka - children). Cool

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten, we need to get Pam to join this group too! Smile
      YES!!! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oh, and here are my bonus points (aka - children). Cool
        That's one of the few times that you didn't refer to them as your "evil children." Are they getting better, or are you just slipping?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

That's one of the few times that you didn't refer to them as your "evil children." Are they getting better, or are you just slipping?
          Big grin At the moment they're behaving nicely, three of them are at school and the 4th is in the living room resting(he's home sick today). So, I'm home "sick" today too. I can't complain about them when they earn me a day off. Although, I am multi-tasking and I'm working from home, and checking our RA time to time. But don't let this exception fool you, for the most part, they are evil. I swear, I don't remember fighting with my brother as much as these kids fight. It's the constant fighting over the silly stuff that drives me crazy.

Michelle

Another Passion

I swear, I don't remember fighting with my brother as much as these kids fight. It's the constant fighting over the silly stuff that drives me crazy.
            Sigh... even the beautiful peoples' children are less than angels. How can that be?!? All of life should be perfection... like us. Roll eyes

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Sigh... even the beautiful peoples' children are less than angels. How can that be?!? All of life should be perfection... like us. Roll eyes
              I just choked on an M&M...oh how funny!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It seems to me that the more beautiful people are, the more evil their children can be. Which is why did and I stopped with one kid. Can you imagine the level of evil that our offspring would produce? It was too great a risk for us.

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

It seems to me that the more beautiful people are, the more evil their children can be. Which is why did and I stopped with one kid. Can you imagine the level of evil that our offspring would produce? It was too great a risk for us.
                  Zoom, Sadly beauty has a downside. Big grin

Another Passion

I just choked on an M&M...oh how funny!
                    I know CPR and the Heimlich! I mean, come on, even beautiful people choke and going into repiratory and cardiac arrest every once in a while. We must be prepared to save our own! Big grin

Rick

Another Passion

VERY sound thinking on your's and did's parts Zoomie! Not only a beautiful exterior, but a beautiful mind as well. a beautiful mind

Rick

A Saucy Wench

That is why we waited until we were of "advanced maternal age" to have children.. My children are so freaking cute they might have suckered us in to having more of them. Then they would out number us. That would be bad....very very bad.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

VERY sound thinking on your's and did's parts Zoomie! Not only a beautiful exterior, but a beautiful mind as well. a beautiful mind
                          Oooh...my mind is beautiful, but not THAT beautiful. BTW, that was one helluva great film. Russell Crowe may be a tool, but he is possibly the best actor working.

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

I actually thought that was a picture of rvelich staring out through backwwards equations. Smile
                            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Another Passion

I actually thought that was a picture of rvelich staring out through backwwards equations. Smile
                              *Picking himself up off the floor after laughing so hysterically he nearly wet himself (not cool for a beautiful person, btw!)* Oh, I gots backward equations alright. Thanks for the great laughs Sherry! Big grin

Rick

Anna's Uncle Brian is stationed in California close to Disneyland - he sent her this for her birthday. Evil. Wink Adorable. Photobucket