The beautiful persons club

Tight Jeans - HTFU (Read 993 times)

Bugs

I did it, there on, the Eddie Bauer Size 6. Someone brought donuts today, didn't eat any, no room for my belly button let alone donuts. While I've got a smaller butt today they come off at 5:30!

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah...which is why I like jeans with a little spandex in 'em...ahhhh... Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Yeah...which is why I like jeans with a little spandex in 'em...ahhhh... Big grin
        I hear you sister. Do guys have these problems?

Bugs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I hear you sister. Do guys have these problems?
          Their problem is holding up the jeans so they don't fall off their asses!
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*nods* DH has no ass...I have too much. Hopefully our kid will get something in-between. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

*nods* DH has no ass...I have too much. Hopefully our kid will get something in-between. Big grin
              Ha, my boys will have none, and my daughter will have too much!

The Greatest of All Time

I can wear a size 6. Big grin
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

I can wear a size 6. Big grin
                  Well I double dog dare you to try to get your cute little tush into these ones. I swear someone very evil at the factory switched the 6's for the 4's...but reality is they used to fit perfectly.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Well I double dog dare you to try to get your cute little tush into these ones. I swear someone very evil at the factory switched the 6's for the 4's...but reality is they used to fit perfectly.
                    It sucks being a woman, huh? And I have a fat ass anyway....so
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Not me. I have the roundest butt of anybody I know, male or female. I rarely bother with a belt unless I'm wearing my "fat" pants. (My waist size can vary by about 2 inches depending upon how much running compared to weight lifting I am doing.)

Run to Win
                      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not me. I have the roundest butt of anybody I know, male or female.
                        Heh, you haven't seen my butt (I avoid posting the race pics that show it...white girls aren't supposed to have a butt like this). Tongue A few years ago and a few #s heavier... JLo ain't got nuthin' on my ass.... Blush

~ Sarah Kay

A few years ago and a few #s heavier...
                          Yeah, mine is rounder.

Run to Win
                          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, mine is rounder.
                            Dude, you ARE a freak! Evil grin Oh...and prove it...this thread is worthless without pics! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Yeah, mine is rounder.
                              Be proud. I like some ass on a man. Blush Just don't balance it out with a beer belly.

Bugs

A Saucy Wench

I have no butt...I hate spandex jeans. Sigh And yeah...Blaine back it up with pics

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7