The beautiful persons club

Bugs (Read 548 times)

Bugs

You guys are so good at BS.
    Can you believe she's had kids considering her flat chest?! Hot damn! Big grin
    There I fixed that for you. MTA: Shan, I'm thinner now than before I had kids, although I'm more tone now. Having kids changes your body but I tried for it not to be an execuse to carry extra weight. The hard part post kids is not just eating crap because of lack of time.

Bugs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

You guys are so good at BS. There I fixed that for you. MTA: Shan, I'm thinner now than before I had kids, although I'm more tone now. Having kids changes your body but I tried for it not to be an execuse to carry extra weight. The hard part post kids is not just eating crap because of lack of time.
      ITA! Boy, if you younger gals can have the right attitude from the get-go, you'll be so much better off than I was. I used having babies as an excuse to put on weight, and it was hard to get it off. I definitely looked matronly, even though that's not my natural body type. I know I'm better now, because of compliments like the one I got today. I was at school, talking with an acquaintance and her friend, who I've never met before. She asked about my kids' activities, and when I mentioned running, she actually interrupted me to say, "You must be a runner, too, right? You look like a runner." WOW! I'm on cloud nine. I told her thanks! Smile Smile

Oh Mighty Wing

yeah for compliments!!! well I'm hoping to get preggers soon... and then i'll have to get my butt in gear because I have a date for a marathon in 2010! Right Bugs??
          Can you believe she's had kids?! Hot damn! Big grin
          Hot damn is right!

Amy