The beautiful persons club

Beautiful people, where are you? (Read 560 times)

I need to brag. I scored True Religion jeans for $30!!! Who else but you BPs would appreciate this? Big grin

Amy

Jazz hands!

Sweet! Tell us where Smile
      run run run AHHHHHH run run run
        Sweet! Tell us where Smile
        At a tiny little store in Carson. I actually don't know the name - it just has a sign out front that says $4.99 and up. (I can give you better directions if you need jeans!)

Amy

Jazz hands!

Eh, I wouldn't go all the way to Carson for jeans Smile only races I don't end up running, apparently.
          run run run AHHHHHH run run run
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

Cool! What is special about them? I obviously need some BP training! That would be a LONG drive for me, but I guess BPs are jet-setters, so maybe I should fly.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, Sam! Are they the real deal? If so, you should buy a bunch and re-sell 'em on eBay! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Cool! What is special about them? I obviously need some BP training! That would be a LONG drive for me, but I guess BPs are jet-setters, so maybe I should fly.
                I don't know if there's anything inherently special about them except for the label. Zoom-Zoom, I have wondered before what the deal is with this store. I got Rock & Republic jeans there a couple of years ago for $20. I figure, either these jeans are really good fakes, or they fell off a truck somewhere. I'm not going to ask too many questions. Big grin

Amy

I think I would be more impressed if I knew what the original value of these jeans are. Congrats anyway!
                    I think I would be more impressed if I knew what the original value of these jeans are. Congrats anyway!
                    The original tag claimed these things sold for $319. I find that hard to believe, but it makes me feel good.

Amy

Definitely a slick deal. I NEVER buy retail unless it's an emergency. With a little patience, there is a deal on the internet for everything! Shipped and usually tax free. Smile Though I'd imagine women's clothing to be harder unless you already know it fits.

Bugs

We need a picture of you in the jeans.

I buy most of my clothes at New York & Company. Good clothes for my age, my size...not a store for grandmas or teen boppers.

Bugs

MunkyAngel

um i am super jealous! go back and see if they have a size 1 or 24" waist!

Oh my God, someone actually posted in here!

Hi LeeAnn.  *waves*

Amy

Hi LeeAnn

A Saucy Wench

Wow, I thought we were dead!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7