The beautiful persons club

Where are all you BPs and what have you been doing? (Read 394 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, no string...but without a lot of stuff in the pockets they don't budge on me at all. BTW, if you can get a hold of those racer-back tanks they carry at Target (online they call them "long and lean") grab as many as you can. I have 6 in different colors (I have the coffee colored one on in my avatar) and a lot of the gals around here are hooked on them, too. $15 full price, $10 when they are on sale. They are form-fitting without being tight. Not compression, but clingy. They don't have any sort of built-in bra, which is perfect for my needs, since none of those cute tops with built-in bras offer enough support. Modified 'cause I changed my avatar, but you can see the same tank in my profile pic.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

oh yeah I LOVE them!!! so does another running chicka of mine!! I should have bought more - I only bought 2. I like target running skirts also!! I do find I need a bit of Body glide for longer runs, but I need it regardless of the bottoms haha.

A Saucy Wench

Amphipod makes some nifty belt thingies that one can attach various little pouches to. If I don't wear my bottle belt I'd think about something like this. I'd need one big enough to hold a few gels and my inhaler.
        Thats what I'll probably go with, I already have a race bib belt from when I did tris so I can get the pouch that adds on. The problem I have with race readys is finding some long enough. I cant wear short shorts. Or even medium shorts. I like lonnnnng shorts.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7