The beautiful persons club

BPC Member Pics (Read 1663 times)

See that. You just got back to back "definitely" comments!!! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cute kids are always a bonus, they triple beauty points. Big grin
      Damn, Michelle...what does that mean when you have FOUR cute kids? Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

ALRIGHT I'm in!!!!!!!! I knew the kids would help Big grin
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

How would she know? She's beautiful, and therefore, bad at math. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Usually that means someone forgot to take their birth control pills. Roll eyes

Michelle

Cool. And all this time I just chalked it up to being stupid without a cause. Finally I'm okay with my math ignorance. Thank goodness for this group! Big grin

Michelle

My legs are killing me

Usually that means someone forgot to take their birth control pills. Roll eyes
                I can relate to that - we have 5 of the little buggers! Wink Big grin
                  I can relate to that - we have 5 of the little buggers! Wink Big grin
                  Oh how fun! They eat a lot don't they? One of these days I'm going to trade some of mine in for a puppy. I think a puppy will make less mess and not eat as much.

Michelle

My legs are killing me

Mississippi, Are you running the New Jersey Marathon?
                      Mississippi, Are you running the New Jersey Marathon?
                      Yes. It'll be my second marathon. Are you running it?

Michelle

My legs are killing me

I planned on running it but between a strained groin and 3 weeks of pnemonia I've decided to run the 1/2. I was just too far behind in my training for the full. I love the Jersey shore so I'm really looking forward to it. How did you like the course?
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think all the best RA quotes are gonna come from this place... Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I planned on running it but between a strained groin and 3 weeks of pnemonia I've decided to run the 1/2. I was just too far behind in my training for the full. I love the Jersey shore so I'm really looking forward to it. How did you like the course?
                            Oh that's too bad about being sick and having an injury. A strained groin takes a lot of patience to recover from. What is your goal for the 1/2? I didn't run this marathon before, I ran Lehigh Valley in 2007. I keep hearing that this is a flat course and I really hope that's true since I'm horrible with hills.

Michelle

My legs are killing me

I'd like to run it in around 2hrs. I'm always a midpacker - lots of people to talk to there. Big grin
                                I'd like to run it in around 2hrs. I'm always a midpacker - lots of people to talk to there. Big grin
                                My favorite races are the ones when there is a lot of chatting and joking going on DURING the race.

Michelle