The beautiful persons club

Random Song of The Day (Read 677 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Much like my sudden urge to hear Journey the other night, I had another song drag me to it this morning. For some reason I was thinking about the movie Donnie Darko and remembered how good Head over Heels from Tears for Fears sounded in that movie. I got to work and snagged my gay co-workers iPod knowing he had Tears for Fears on it. I ran into my office and plugged it into my PC only to find his iPod was formatted on a Mac so I couldn't play any songs on it through iTunes. Not to be foiled, I pulled out my headphones, plugged them into his iPod and sat at my desk this morning listening to that song 3 times in a row while drinking bad coffee. Today was a good day.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Oh Mighty Wing

that is a good movie!

The Greatest of All Time

that is a good movie!
        Just saw it for the first time about 6 months ago. My wife and I sort of stumbled upon it one Saturday night on IFC. 90 minutes later we looked at each other and said "WTF?" I think I am going to go buy that DVD this weekend.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I still have not seen that...though I have never heard a single bad thing about it.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Good call, Marcus. The Gary Jules version of Tears for Fears Mad World is great too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MyMOi4LEr4

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Good call, Marcus. The Gary Jules version of Tears for Fears Mad World is great too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MyMOi4LEr4
              Agreed. Very cool indeed. Here I am at 4:43 am CST, paying bills, still listening to this damn song! But at least I am drinking proper coffee right now.

Oh Mighty Wing

Agreed. Very cool indeed. Here I am at 4:43 am CST, paying bills, still listening to this damn song! But at least I am drinking proper coffee right now.
                you are at work at 4:43???

The Greatest of All Time

you are at work at 4:43???
                  No. I was at home silly. I do have a coffee maker at home you know Wink

Oh Mighty Wing

No. I was at home silly. I do have a coffee maker at home you know Wink
                    Oh good! I was concerned for your marriage! and yesterday you listened to the song with bad coffee at your office...

The Greatest of All Time

Oh good! I was concerned for your marriage! and yesterday you listened to the song with bad coffee at your office...
                      I have the good stuff at home. It's crap here at work, but free so I don't complain.

A Saucy Wench

HAH! I loved Tears for Fears in high school.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I never left the 80s. I still love Tears of Fears Cool
                          PWL

Has been

I've had that stupid Concrete Blonde song "Joey" in my head for a week now. I frickin hate it when that happens! Tongue

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

I've had that stupid Concrete Blonde song "Joey" in my head for a week now. I frickin hate it when that happens! Tongue
                              OMG, I haven't thought of that song in ages!

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

OMG, I haven't thought of that song in ages!
                                OMG, I haven't thought of that song ever!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.