The beautiful persons club

Fat & Beautiful? (Read 389 times)

The Greatest of All Time

I love the new tagline, Marcus! Wherever did you get it?!? ROFL Big grin
    I don't know, it just sort of came to me by way of Michigan...imagine that.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

You can have my boobs. I would kill to be a B or C. I hate lugging these damned things around. At least they draw attention away from my big butt... Roll eyes
      zoom, I'll take em. Boobs do help balance out a figure. My great plains just bring attention to the tummy. I'm all good south of the border though. Yes For you marcus:

Bugs

Bugs

Teresa, congrats on the results of your hard work. Well done! When I began running in January 2006, I weighed 202 pounds, had man-boobs (I think my kind brother in law while fishing with him shirtless on Lake Erie one time referred to them as "beotch t*ts), and a big ole gut. I'm down to 170 pounds and no more need for the "mansierre" or "bro". Big grin
        That's awesome. Great Work. I lost 4 pounds this week thank to Marcus wanting a posted picture; and no I did not puke.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

zoom, I'll take em. Boobs do help balance out a figure. My great plains just bring attention to the tummy. I'm all good south of the border though. Yes For you marcus:
          Nice legs!!! Woo Hoo!!! Is that a laptop on your wrist? My God that thing is huge. Does it have Windows on it?

Bugs

Nice legs!!! Woo Hoo!!! Is that a laptop on your wrist? My God that thing is huge. Does it have Windows on it?
            It's a Garmin, looks bigger on my small wrist. It likes to tell me I'm going too slow. How were runs today?

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

It's a Garmin, looks bigger on my small wrist. It likes to tell me I'm going too slow. How were runs today?
              You mean how was run today (as in singular)? It was ok. Got in 17 in 2 hours. Ran about 5.5 miles at 6:39 pace in the middle. I have a HM next Saturday, so I cut it back a little today. I purposely didn't drink my protein/carb drink during the run to see if it would have a negative effect. It did. Leg pain came on sooner and instead of finishing strong (like I have recently), I was glad to be done. I knew I was on to something and today's experiment confirmed it for me. Just came back from Ben & Jerry's....two scoops of Cinnamon Buns in a waffle cone......should be illegal.

Bugs

You mean how was run today (as in singular)? It was ok. Got in 17 in 2 hours. Ran about 5.5 miles at 6:39 pace in the middle. I have a HM next Saturday, so I cut it back a little today. I purposely didn't drink my protein/carb drink during the run to see if it would have a negative effect. It did. Leg pain came on sooner and instead of finishing strong (like I have recently), I was glad to be done. I knew I was on to something and today's experiment confirmed it for me. Just came back from Ben & Jerry's....two scoops of Cinnamon Buns in a waffle cone......should be illegal.
                Oh that's sounds heavenly...the run that is. It is so fun to be able to run that long and do part of it fast. Best feeling in the world. Hym ice cream, please share. My running slump is almost over, I will be fast again, will run like Alberto Saltzar did. I would like to make one of these drinks for my 14 miler, how do I do it?

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

I would like to make one of these drinks for my 14 miler, how do I do it?
                  The easy way would be just take some Chocolate milk. Drink a little bit (4-5 ounces) every 20-30 minutes. The Marcus way: Water 50g Dextrose 15g Whey Protein or: try Accelerade (I have not used it yet. But it has the right ratio of carb to protein). Please try one or the other and tell me if your legs don't get beat up as bad.

Bugs

Hym, I think the chocolate milk during the run will make me sick. I already bought the protein. Buy dextrose from health store?

Bugs

Another Passion

That's awesome. Great Work. I lost 4 pounds this week thank to Marcus wanting a posted picture; and no I did not puke.
                      Nor did I after seeing your posted picture... bonus! Big grin Although, I should go puke after the meal I had at Biaggi's earlier tonight with DW. Roll eyes

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

The Greatest of All Time

Hym, I think the chocolate milk during the run will make me sick. I already bought the protein. Buy dextrose from health store?
                        Probably. Or you can get it online from www.fitrx.com (I happen to live 15 minutes from their retail store, which is nice). I think they have free shipping right now. Look for thread. It's under $4.00 a bag. To make it simple I use 1/2 scoop (or just a smidge more) of the protein and 1 full scoop (using same scoop) of dextrose in a water bottle. Simple. After I wrote that last night it occured to me that drinking milk while running might be a bit much.