The beautiful persons club

Congrats to Teresa too! (Read 169 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Saw your hijack RR on the main board. 5K PR in Austin. Doesn't get any better than that...well unless you had Salt Lick afterwards. Great job T.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Congratulations Teresa!!!

Amy

Whoo hoo, congratulations!

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

My legs are killing me

Way to go Teresa!

Bugs

Great job!

Bugs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks, guys!! It was such a blast. Marcus, today my friend and I ran on the Hike and Bike Trail - it follows the Colorado River as it flows through downtown Austin. We ran from Austin High School past I-35, then looped back around through Zilker Park, fora total of 7 miles. It was 50 degrees and sunny. We saw one woman running in long pants, long sleeves, and gloves. It has to be one of the prettiest running trails anywhere. My friend kept saying, "Wow!" You couldn't order better weather or scenery. This afternoon, we spent three hours at Barton Springs, a 1000-foot long swimming pool (concrete walls but natural surface on the bottom) that is spring-fed and stays at 68 degrees all year round. You can see part of the Austin skyline in the background. It made me miss living in Austin, but I know I would feel differently if I visited again in July when it's 100 degrees out!! Marcus, you wouldn't recognize Austin. The building is unbelievable. HUGE buildings downtown, and more going up. I've never seen so many cranes! My dad knows a man in the UT President's office, and he let us go up to the top of the Tower - what a view! I've never seen the Capitol from that angle. I think it's been one of the best vacations I've ever had. Of course, as I told my friend, it helps not having kids or DH here! Wink I have learned that "family vacation" is an oxymoron. Whoops, my mom needs the computer, so I have to go! Thanks again, guys!! Teresa
                Teresa been looking for a report from you on BOP. Can't find your hijack? Link somebody? MTA: Never mind I finally found it Smile
                Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

The Greatest of All Time

Nice Teresa. I spent many 100 degree days at Barton Springs laying on the hill. Glad you're having a good time! They had just reopened the tower before I left but I never went up. I bet the view is awesome.
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sa-weet!!! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Congratulations Teresa!

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com