The beautiful persons club

Never Mind (Read 1543 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I was trying to post a photo of a Hello Kitty-themed wedding for Amy, but it won't work for some reason. Sorry!
      Oh wow, yeah, that would be horrid, wouldn't it? And by "horrid" I mean "utterly fantastic" but can't actually say that or no one would ever, ever marry me. Tongue MTA: Hello Kitty Hell had this video for our viewing entertainment. http://www.kittyhell.com/2008/08/20/hello-kitty-wedding-video/

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I should have known you could find the actual video! Evil grin Yes, you might want to keep your HK obsession a secret from any serious suitors, at least for awhile!
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I seriously need to move to Japan. Those people are crazy. I think I would fit right in...I mean, aside from the fact that I am pasty and blonde with big boobies. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

My college roommate said that the Japanese were fascinated with her when she lived there, because she has blue eyes and blonde hair! She liked the attention.
            PWL

Has been

My college roommate said that the Japanese were fascinated with her when she lived there, because she has blue eyes and blonde hair! She liked the attention.
              My little brother went to China with my dad when he was around 10-11 and they treated hm like a rock star. He had blue eyes and shock blond hair at the time (almost white). People would stop him on the street to have their picture taken with him. It was funny stuff. Smile

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Weird video. The bride and groom are Cantonese, probably from Hong Kong, and the song is sung in French. BTW, the Japanese are fascinated by blonde hair blue eyed people because they need models for their cosplay. http://yukilefay.deviantart.com/gallery/?8484407#Metroid
                  Okay, I could only make it through 1:30 of that video. Dead I think my eyesight is permanently damaged. Were they in an airport?? Never mind. I don't want to know . . . .

Leslie
                  Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Jazz hands!

Yeah, I'm extra confused by their decision to get married in a subway station? And be wheelbarrowed to the altar?
                    run run run AHHHHHH run run run