The beautiful persons club

Tight Jeans - HTFU (Read 993 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Sniff....can I still be beautiful if I have a pancake butt?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh Mighty Wing

you are beautiful!!!!
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Want some of mine? I'm always happy to give to those in need. I know you don't want any boobage, though.

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Want some of mine? I'm always happy to give to those in need. I know you don't want any boobage, though.
            I need to move some of my boobage to my butt and solve all my problems at once.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I need to move some of my boobage to my butt and solve all my problems at once.
              I need to move some of my boobage and butt to did's butt. He has no ass.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ladies, I imagine your hubbies think your boobage and butt don't need to be moved anywhere. Well, I'm sure they have ideas of where they'd like them to put them, but I'm sure they love them just the way they are.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh Mighty Wing

I like my body! I think I'm hot!! LOL
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ladies, I imagine your hubbies think your boobage and butt don't need to be moved anywhere. Well, I'm sure they have ideas of where they'd like them to put them, but I'm sure they love them just the way they are.
                    True...but sometimes I'd like to be able to walk near did without getting groped...especially during certain times of the month--owie! Cry

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

True...but sometimes I'd like to be able to walk near did without getting groped...especially during certain times of the month--owie! Cry
                      hahaha I bet there are many women who WISH their husbands still groped them!
                        hahaha I bet there are many women who WISH their husbands still groped them!
                        Yes, those Married Smugs get no pity from me. Tongue

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

Yes, those Married Smugs get no pity from me. Tongue
                          hehe

The Greatest of All Time

Ok, who gets groped? Shan? Bugs? Zoomie...well already know. Teresa? Amy?
                            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Oh Mighty Wing

Ok, who gets groped? Shan? Bugs? Zoomie...well already know. Teresa? Amy?
                              you? Blaine?
                              Teresadfp

One day at a time

hee hee, yes, DH is a groper. I love being married! Blush