The beautiful persons club

Be sure to... (Read 506 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

...wish my wife and me a happy 7th anniversary!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Happy anniversary!

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations!! Here's wishing for many more! Marriage gets better every year. Smile

A Saucy Wench

happy anniversary! and here I thought it was going to be an advertisement for Ovaltine (ala A Christmas Story)

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh Mighty Wing

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Bugs

What a gorgeous couple. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! What are you doing to celebrate?

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww...happy day! And I still think you look like my friend Jeremy, but only in your wedding pics. You look like Ringo Starr all the rest of the time... Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

What a gorgeous couple. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! What are you doing to celebrate?
                  Thanks! We went out to dinner at Ruth's Chris steakhouse last night. Thank Phelps that anniversaries are only once a year, because that place is not cheap. But it was excellent! (And the massive chocolate mousse cheesecake was on the house. Yes )

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I'm one day late, but Happy Anniversary!

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm one day late, but Happy Anniversary!
                      I'm 2 days late, but congrats on your marathon!

The Greatest of All Time

Awww....how cute. Globule you actually clean up well. Congratulations!!!! Ruth's Cris, huh? I dropped $200 at Morton's Steak House two week ago. Was it that bad?
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ruth's Cris, huh? I dropped $200 at Morton's Steak House two week ago. Was it that bad?
                          No, not quite that much damage. I think the fact that we had to meet there (as opposed to driving together) helped keep the tab down, because there was only one drink per person.

The Greatest of All Time

No, not quite that much damage. I think the fact that we had to meet there (as opposed to driving together) helped keep the tab down, because there was only one drink per person.
                            Yeah, I limited my wife to one glass of wine and it was $10. Shocked I typically don't drink when I eat out.
                            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Think Whirled Peas

Happy anniversary, yo! (sorry it's late)

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Happy anniversary, yo! (sorry it's late)
                                No need to apologize. You were busy running a marathon, for Phelps sake.